• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Voodoo Tactical 42" Padded Weapon Case

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
The case is build very well and is roomy. I added the shot shell pouches
IMG_0156.jpg

Lots of storage
IMG_0157.jpg

Padded handgun storage
IMG_0158.jpg

Long gun storage is very roomy and zips with room to spare
IMG_0161.jpg

It comes with removable pack harness and a shoulder sling
IMG_0163.jpg

Fully loaded this bag gets heavy. It handles the weight well and is built super tough
I highly recommend this case, it comes in at around a $100

I have been looking into the various options for a padded tactical case for my AK47 and Mossberg 500/930 to be stored in. This looks like a great option and I really like the idea of having the removable backpack straps.

Looks like a solid case, I like the MOLLE straps to be able to add stuff, and the back pack straps are sweet! Hows the construction feel?

I can vouch for these bags. I love mine! And just as oli said, they have tons of storage and it does get heavy, but it holds up just fine!

IMG_1224.jpg

I've added a Admin Pouch to the right side to carry extra gear and pistol mags. My Gerber LMF II is on the left side of the bag.

yeah, seems real tough so far

Padding is nice and wouldn’t worry about moderate rough handling.

Kind of a con : The bottom of the pack harness is either missing something or you just tie it to the D-rings. All the pics I’ve seen they are just tied on. Probably find a better way to attach them..something quick like carabineers. The top straps run through buckles.

All the pouches are hook and loop with compression strap and buckles along with elastic cinch cord so nothing is falling out ever

If you need even more molle, try the similar 5.11 Tactical bag. It has molle on the inside of all compartments aswell...

Back