• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Vortex Defense?

tomcat

Just curious If anyone has ordered from vortex defense. I searched and saw only on post mentioning them but the poster didn't post anything about them just that they ordered from them. Just wondering because I was checking out their site and saw they have a few items that are hard to find and back ordered on most sites. Was curious if they are one of those sites that show things as in stock then email you after they have your money saying the item is back ordered indefinitely. I just like knowing ahead of time how long a wait may be, not get sandbagged. Any feedback? Thanks.

tomcat said:
Just wondering because I was checking out their site and saw they have a few items that are hard to find and back ordered on most sites. Was curious if they are one of those sites that show things as in stock then email you after they have your money saying the item is back ordered indefinitely. I just like knowing ahead of time how long a wait may be, not get sandbagged. Any feedback? Thanks.
No clue if its real time or not. But I do know if you call they will talk to you and their customer service is great.
I bought my Vortex product through Primary Arms…real time and THE BEST CS ever ever.
I ordered on the 12th, it came from Texas and was on my rifle by the end of the day on the 15th in Oregon…..

Back