• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Voter fraud filed with AG concerning KY Democratic Primary

Cash a check, need photo ID. Same with getting on an airplane, buying a firearm, flight training, buying a pack of cigarettes, buying alcohol, and so on and so forth. But ask someone to prove who they are to vote and the liberals come unglued. Hmmmm, I wonder why ?

"I'll be back faster than you can say Fast and Furious."

This is my favorite one. For more google "video voter fraud"

Cash a check, need photo ID. Same with getting on an airplane, buying a firearm, flight training, buying a pack of cigarettes, buying alcohol, and so on and so forth. But ask someone to prove who they are to vote and the liberals come unglued. Hmmmm, I wonder why ?

I had to show ID at Menards last week in order to buy starting fluid and carb cleaner for my mower. The world has gone completely insane

Last edited:
American voting rules are totally insane.

They say they want to encourage every American to vote. But they don't do anything that encourages working people to vote. Citizens or not, folks without jobs have lots of time to vote.

I supported the petition to make Election Day a national holiday, but even on a holiday lots of people have to work.

And it's the working people that need to get out and vote.

I haven't voted at a poll on election day for ages because GA, WI and TN all had early voting and/or absentee balloting.
Many European countries vote on Sunday. Single-day voting on Tuesdays is absurd.
I could be wrong.

. . .Single-day voting on Tuesdays is absurd.
. . .

It grew out of the system where only land owners could vote. Factory workers and fieldhands didn't get a vote in most places until the mid 1800s.

It is easy to figure out who the takers are going to vote for, the ones that will give them all the "free" stuff. The ones that don't work could care less that the ones working are footing the bill.If it were up to me they would not get a vote.

Back