• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Walmart closing out Suprema Buckshot

I'll check mine out later this evening.

I finally went by my WalMart to check it out. I bought their last box. LOL Take care. Tom Worthington

Lucky the wife wasn't with me. I stopped in at the local Wal-Mart today and the clerk was stocking something in the fishing aisle, as soon as he saw me coming he ran over to the register and asked how much I wanted. I had intended to purchase some 380 hollow points and I joked that he should just fill it up! Turns out he knew I had purchased a bunch of the Suprema Buckshot earlier in the month and that I frequently passed by the sporting goods counter, so he had saved the last 7 boxes that came out last night to be stocked under the counter for the next time he saw me. What could I do? I bought the last 7 boxes instead of my planned purchase of the 380 hollow points and thanked him. Mind you I stop in there at least twice a week for groceries and whatever I see him often though not on a first name basis. I guess next time I stop in I'll have to buy that 380 ammo.

Back