• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Want to say thanks to Mossberg Owners.com

Stag1

.270 WIN
I have been on this site for around 6 months now and I want to say I really appreciate how everybody is so friendly and helpful and never seem conformational.

I know sometimes my post seem a little on the conformational side, but I promise its not meant that way. I have a hard time getting the correct emotions to show on user groups, even when using emoticons.

I am really glad to have found this forum where I can talk about firearms and not feel inferior or belittled because I didn't know something, or my firearm wasn't a top of the line one.

So this Virtual BUD is for you and I hope in the future to meet all of you and really buy you a real beverage of your choice.

Stag1 - AKA: Don

Very nicely said Stag1 (Don) and your quite welcome. We are glad to have you here.

Stag1 said:
I am really glad to have found this forum where I can talk about firearms and not feel inferior or belittled because I didn't know something, or my firearm wasn't a top of the line one.
This is why I'm here and we strive to keep it this way. It's always appreciated when this is noticed.

Cheers!

Thanks for the post Stag1!

It's members like you who make this site what it is. We have worked hard to build the foudation, but it is those who recognize and support our efforts that perpetuate our culture of open minded conversation as this community grows. We're glad to have you on board Sir...

It's just so much nicer to ask a question and not get the 3rd degree on how what you want or what you're doing is not how the super dooper special elite commando says it should be done.

It's ok to offer suggestions and state some facts but, it up to the individual to ultimately decide. I think it's better to teach someone than to preach to someone :smile:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I know this is a delayed response but I am glad you are enjoying this community and as others have stated its members such as yourself that make this place so great.

Back