• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Washington State Pro Gun Rally Dates

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I was reading an article about concealed permits in Washington State dropping by 11,000 in the last 4 months and they mentioned up coming rally's for you northwest folks. Get out there...the anti gun nuts are!

The news comes as Evergreen State gun rights activists are planning two events in Olympia, one week apart. There’s an April 14 event running 5:30-8:30 p.m., organized by the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans, and on April 21, noon-3 p.m. there’s a “March For Our Rights” rally. Both of these events will be held on the Capitol steps.

This is the calendar for the Capitol Campus Events Calendar (Olympia, WA)

https://fortress.wa.gov/es/apps/CampusEvents/default.aspx

Notice the calendar shows the National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans 14-April-2018 event, but not the "March for Our Rights" event on the 21st.

There is a Facebook event page for "March for Our Rights Washington."

https://www.facebook.com/events/1661802327190025/

-Jon
Thanks for adding your information and stay vigilant!

I hope folks turn out by the thousands. My guess is the anti gun folks will be there as well to try to stifle free speech that they don't like. It's become their mo.

Barring the unforeseeable, I'll attend both.

I wouldn't be surprised if zero anti-gun people show up. I didn't know about either event until I saw this thread.

There has been no mention of either event in local news.

The NRA didn't email me about either event.

The Emerald City Antifa and "Gun Control. Now." facebook pages don't mention either event. I can find no evidence that the left is planning any counter protest. I'd be surprised if any local news crews show up because the lack of promotion isn't going to drive ratings and therefore isn't going to drive advertising revenue.

As far as I can tell this these two events are in the top 10 best kept secrets.

-Jon

Back