• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Washington train derailment possibly terrorism

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Attached are a few things that are floating around from different sources.

I have a friend who lives near the accident scene and said that a "task force" has been dispatched to the scene.

Possibly concerning the following, where terrorism is expected.

The screenshot below was supposedly snatched before it was deleted

train.JPG

excerpts below from:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90646&page=1

FBI Warns of Train Derailment Threat
  • By JASON A. RYAN
W A S H I N G T O N, May 8

Devices that could be used by terrorists to derail trains are being stolen from rail facilities around the country, the FBI warned today.

It specifically mentioned the Oct. 1995 derailment of an Amtrak train in Hyder, Ariz. In that incident, one person was killed and 78 were injured when parts of the track were sabotaged. The FBI located a derail 50 miles from Hyder.

Antifa can post directions on how to derail a train and thats OK? I bet if I bought a backpack, gunpowder, nails and a pressure cooker so I can can some food to take with me on hiking trip to the range to test my new pet load and repair the shooting bench would land me in an interrogation room.

How does this group still exist? The left gets what they want by fear, bullying and intimidation. Sounds like a lot of terrorist groups to me.

Yep, I read that as well.

And I also heard it mentioned that the speed limit dropped suddenly just before the bridge.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ansportation-safety-board-confirms/963932001/

"State Department of Transportation shows the maximum speed drops from 79 mph to 30 mph for passenger trains just before the tracks curve to cross I-5."

I can see that as being problematic for a train engineer.

1. You can't just slam on the brakes.

2. Was there enough space to throttle down and be able to meet the speed reduction?

Here is a news report with satellite view of the tracks.

That was a newly installed part of the rail line (a line not previously used before). It was the inaugural ride on a new line.

Yeah I was thinking it was the Titanic syndrome all over.

They wanted to make time and then all of a sudden...

Oops!

Bang.

Back