• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

@Watermonkey

You rock!

Except those 5 fliers.... 25 push ups ;)

Is that the CZ? You're running like a beast!

yup CZ and reloads ....

Sweet.... I'm close to pulling the trigger on a reloading set. Still trying to decide Hornady or Dillon or Lee.... Have powder, brass, primers, bullets... just need press, dies, trimmer, thinking sonic cleaner.... thing is.... I have literally nowhere to reload... with the toddler she's taken over the entire apartment. So I'm gonna wait for some epic sales during holidays and pick up a little here, little there this year and stack it away until I move to a free state.

Buddy of mine shoots IDPA, he started out with a Lee auto indexing turret press, but moved up to a Dillon. For faster production. I pondered the Dillon square deal B, for awhile. But it's handgun only.

Go for Lee.... its cheap, but does the work fine....

Back when i started pistol shooting in the late 80's, I bought a Lee Pro 1000, and used it for .38, .45 and 9mm.... nearly 30 years later, i still have it, with the original dies, and the only thing I've managed to break was a shell plate a few years ago...
Nowadays it only reloads .38's for my Marlin carbine and the long barreled pistol

It must have reloaded 50k rounds over the years....

Back