• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Way to go Hi Point

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
The families and management of Hi-Point Firearms and MKS Supply have always been strong supporters of our Constitution’s Bill of Rights and Second Amendment.

We look for opportunities to support the firearms community and are proud to assist with the Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) in raising funds for their great battle to protect freedom.

VCDL is running a Support the Second Amendment raffle. VCDL will raffle off up to 50 custom Hi-Point 9mm carbines with VCDL badging and custom serial numbers from VA001 to VA050.

vcdl hipoint.JPG

The odds of winning are one in forty! You may purchase as many tickets as you wish and the more you purchase, the better your odds of winning one, or even multiple, carbines.

Proceeds of this raffle will go to VCDL to help them in this crucial time as they work to protect the gun rights of Virginians and establish a precedent for other states to follow.

How to enter: Raffle runs from March 19 to April 30 or until all tickets are sold. During the raffle winners will be notified and given 72 hours to respond to claim their prize. Raffle tickets may be purchased through the following link: https://go.rallyup.com/support2a. For more information, or to purchase tickets, you may text: Support2A to 855-202-2100.

For more information about Hi-Point carbines and handguns please go to their website www.Hi-Pointfirearms.com or Hi-Point’s official Facebook page.

Eligibility and rules:

This raffle is NOT open to any individual who is prohibited by federal, state or local law from receiving or possessing the grand prize or where the grand prize is otherwise prohibited from being sold by or delivered to a federal firearms licensee in the state in which the individual resides. The raffle is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Raffle is void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. This offer is NOT valid anywhere where it is NOT permissible by law.

For more information or to enter please go to:

https://go.rallyup.com/support2a

Nothing wrong with Hi-Point firearms! :) At the price point they reliably go "bang" and the pistols excel at "whipping" once out of ammo! :D

Not surprisingly, they are sold out of their raffle tickets.

I like the hi point carbines. Every one that I've been around has been accurate and dead nuts reliable.

I have considered a few different times getting a 45acp carbine. I'd just like to be able to find some normal capacity magazines.

I had also considered getting a Hightower armory bullpup stock for it too.

Back