1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

We've got barrels!!!

Discussion in 'Vang Comp Systems' started by gumbydammit, Sep 3, 2012.

1. gumbydammit

gumbydammit .270 WIN

18" or 20" Mossberg 500 barrels with VCS & Ports. PLUS a VCS Oversize Safety and Stainless Steel Follower for $195.00 plus shipping.
    So, is this a good deal? You bet. Ordinarily the price for the VCS & Ports on your barrel is $255, the Oversize Safety is normally $35, the Follower $22. A total of $312
    You'll get a barrel, VCS & Ports PLUS the Safety ($35) and Stainless Steel Follower ($22), all for $195 plus shipping.
    Now, the barrels are used, but they're in good shape. So, get one now before they're gone.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Sounds like a good deal...thanks for the info !!
  3. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Holy smokes man, that's a great deal!!!

Hope some folks jump on this, wish I could myself!
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Any barrels still left?
  5. Frank Castle

Frank Castle .270 WIN

Just ordered,

They still have barrels for $195.00. The safety and Follower are now $40.00 for the pair. Plus Shipping.
    Wanted to get my order in before SHOT SHOW, incase they sell them out.

Cant wait....

Frank
  6. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Let us know what you think when they arrive. I know I love my VGS parts...
  7. Shoten

Shoten Hatebreed Pit Crew Sponsor

Are they smooth bore? Forgive me but what is "VCS and ported"? I know what ported is but VCS as in something being done to the barrel I'm drawing a blank... or is it a Vang Comp Systems barrel that has been ported?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  8. Shoten

Shoten Hatebreed Pit Crew Sponsor

Disregard part of my previous post. I read more in the Vang website. I still don't see though anything listed on their site for the 500 though... will these barrels work?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  9. Frank Castle

Frank Castle .270 WIN

Archametes,

They are not advertizing them on their website. To my knowledge they are only advertizing here. They have Mossberg 500 18 1/2 inch 5 shot tube, and Mossber 500/590 20 inch 7 shot tube barrels.

I called in and talked with John and Cody, Cathy took the order on the phone. Very nice guys, and answered all my questions, Cathy was very polite and personal. Will they work? I have no doubt in my mind. I have a feeling they will be taking their remaining stock to Vegas for the Shot Show. Not sure how long this deal will be around.

Frank
  10. Frank Castle

Frank Castle .270 WIN

Received my Barrel. WOW. If it is used, I cant tell. Thanks Vang Comp.

Frank
  11. gumbydammit

gumbydammit .270 WIN

Sorry, haven't been on here for a while.
    You are most welcome.
    We still have Mossberg 500 barrels, 18" or 20" for $195. Give us a call 928-636-8455.
  12. EGR Guy

EGR Guy Copper BB

Just spoke to John on Wedensday and ordered one - looking forward to getting it.

First post but been researching a lot here lately; thanks for all the great info.
  13. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

welcome from NY. congrats on your new barrel.