• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What are you saving your money for?

bsipes30

.270 WIN
I'm posting this here because i am saving up for this pistol! does anyone have one/know someone that has one? i really like it and think it would be an awesome addition to my collection.
1%20STER%20CF%209MM%20%2025-2671XQX.JPG

and for a link to J&G's webpage where it can be purchased... http://www.jgsales.com/sterling-pistol,-9mm,-the-colefire-by-wiselite.-p-5709.html

saving... who was i kidding!! i ordered it this afternoon and it should be here by friday! I didn't order any extra magazines yet... i do have a birthday coming up...(hint, hint...) lol

The wife wasn't mad! this is the 3rd gun i've brought home since i said no more for a while.. (The GSG-5, The Mosin 91/30 and now this one) guess she has finally figured me out. Wish me luck when i get home tonight because she sure sounded nice on the phone when i told her. lol Maybe she doesn't get mad... just even...

This time it was... "It's an investment honey!" I skated around the "this is the last one for a while" statment!

I know nothing about these, but it looks sweet! Looks like somethin fro WWII...

I had an opportunity to fire a full-auto Sterling sub gun a while back. It was awesome!!! You're gonna have a lot of fun with that thing. Keep us posted on how she runs...

Nice.

Only think I putting money towards is bill for the furnace/AC we put in last year. ;)

bsipes30 said:
saving... who was i kidding!! i ordered it this afternoon and it should be here by friday!

:lol: Sounds familiar.

I'm saving for retirement. I want to have enough to still be able to afford a soft drink when I'm on my deathbed. Take care. Tom Worthington.

MikeD said:
Nice.

Only think I putting money towards is bill for the furnace/AC we put in last year. ;)

We just dropped five grand on a new AC unit. Now, I'm saving to pay taxes.

the next time there's an money to set aside, I want to get a mini-14.
though I might weakened and get some carbine form of a mosin nagant.

I'm saving for a 9mm 1911. A Colt would be sweet since I'm 20 minutes from them....then after that Id like a Mossy 30.06.

Great choice LES!

I picked up the pistol from my local $10 transfer FFL! i'll try to get some pictures up soon with a review of the gun. I can tell you that it is heavy!!

Thank you Sir, I'm very much looking forward to the day I bring that one home.

...also lookin forward to your impressions and range report on your new Sterling...

I vowed to participate in 3Gun in 2012 and have been fine tuning my current guns of choice to make the leap. Between that and range testing upgrades, practice and ammo I'm pretty focused on that goal. I'll be back at the range tomorrow to work out what I discovered or didn't get to today. I've also picked match ammo ( not fancy but Fed Am Eagle is amazingly consistant!) so I don't buy with price as my prime ammo driver having done the side-by-side tests. Fortunately it is the bargain Fed. And I can show the targets of bargain beating brand name from multiple guns in 9 and 40. 223 and 5.56 is a dead heat. Look for pics of the final comp state of my AR in a day or two. Nothing fancy but ready for the task at hand.

IDPA Sat am followed by a shotgun steel match. Pics if I can. 28th = 2 gun, pistol+rifle 6 stage. I'm hooked!

I like the Fed/AE ammo too, I've also come to find it all very consistent! At least my rifle ammo...

A few pictures after i got it all cleaned up. (yes i know they are craptastic cell phone pictures, I need to get the cannon S100 out and take some better ones!) It was pretty easy to get apart and clean(i didn't get any pictures of it apart because i somehow always end up covered in hoppes and oil...) It looks really well made and heavy freakin duty! I haven't looked through the booklet that came with it yet(i'm a man and i don't need instructions) but i'm not sure that the bolt locks back. Hopefully i'll get a chance to take it to the range Saturday!

232323232%7Ffp5385%3A%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3938%3A4538432%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53855%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3938%3A4538632%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53849%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3938%3A4%3C65932%3Anu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp537%3B7%3Enu%3D8%3B%3A2%3E%3A55%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D3938%3A4538932%3Anu0mrj

Back