• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What are you saving your money for?

I think I need to save up a bit to even think about buying one LOL. I guess if I see one I like and can put it on layaway...? Usually what I end up getting is..."shooter grade" LOL!!!
Mark

Last edited:
Well I ordered the last gun for a while... Titanium gold desert eagle chambered in .50AE. I'm looking forward to this one showing up... This is a bucket list gun for me. Now to figure out how to smuggle a S&W 500 into the house lol
Stock photo, not my actual gun
25B38B53-A71D-404F-AC02-9E807388556C_zpsj592rvnc.jpg

Well I ordered the last gun for a while... Titanium gold desert eagle chambered in .50AE. I'm looking forward to this one showing up... This is a bucket list gun for me. Now to figure out how to smuggle a S&W 500 into the house lol
Stock photo, not my actual gun
25B38B53-A71D-404F-AC02-9E807388556C_zpsj592rvnc.jpg

I just put my new ones in a backpack and let them mingle for awhile before bringing them out. Wife never says a word and I doubt she can tell the difference. ;)

I just put my new ones in a backpack and let them mingle for awhile before bringing them out. Wife never says a word and I doubt she can tell the difference. ;)
Oh my wife will know... She has caught on especially since I adopted 4 new ones in December... Lol

Now that I know my .338 can shoot a decent group…
I'm saving up for a Mossberg 4x4 laminate/marinecoat chambered in 25-06. A Redfield 4-12 scope and some DNZ mounts to go with it. Also, dies, bullets, and primers to start reloading for it.

I'm going to have to revise.... I'm saving up for a Dan Wesson Valor 1911. I want a 1911 to chat it out with my M1 Garand in my safe.

That's a fine gun to choose. I'm always happy when the guns get along in the safe. Luckily I don't have any bully guns.

This digital NV scope is more like a HD video camera with available IR for night use and a reticle. It's more of a day or night camera.

It's similar in some ways to the Pulsar N550, which is more than twice the cost, though the ATN has a lot more features.

Video recording, GPS, green or black/white night time, color daytime, wifi/bluetooth, and a bunch of other things I probably wouldn't ever use.

Here are 3 quick videos of it. One in the day, two at night in different color modes.

I personally think the black/white at night is a lot more pleasing to my eye than the traditional green/black contrast of NV

And daytime use of the same scope

Back