• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What did Santa bring your firearms?

Well since asking for a hot blonde in a Ms Clause outfit didn't pan out I was out on recon 4 days before Christmas and found a Ruger Gunsite .308 which I have been looking for...well for a long time...so I'm happy...and the cashier was cute and blonde...

haha good too hear Towmaster! :p

As for the Hi-Point, the second is the one that I held at the LGS. They definitely upgraded that is for sure lol...

I got a package from one of my oldest friends the other day. We had been talking about sights for a while but we have different interests in guns. He has interests in shootlng things you can't see without a hubble scope. I'm more of close up guy.

But he has EOTech 522's and 512's on several of his rifles and some clones on others. He sent me one of his extra clones for my 500. Looks impressive. Damned big to say the least. Now to get out and try to zero the thing in.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 233
One thing I have never understood is the bulkiness of the EOTech sights but they are impressive to say the least! Even the clones are awesome! Good pictures!

Lady's and Gentlemen... I apologize for the long wait but here is the star of the Mosley Household...

Teddy Tactical (Thanks Old Mossy for the name lol)
photo-1.jpg

EDIT: Please excuse the mess on the left side of the picture lol Didn't feel like cleaning the spare room :cool:

That bear is awesome!!!!

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Back