• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

S&W 360

FN19w5t.jpg

Nice!

Looks sorta familiar...

My S&W 325 Night Guard...

EDC is typically a Glock 22 in a Comp-tac Minotaur IWB hybrid holster or a Ruger LC9s in a Blackhawk! pocket holster. Also a Kershaw (blur?) assisted-open tanto knife. I was carrying a Surefire G2X pro dual-output flashlight, but swapped that for a smaller Coast flashlight with a pocket clip. Generic wallet, keys, and an Android phone.

8345db9d19e2f53aca695bee4fc84aa2.jpg

My next project is to get a couple of Taurus PT111's in 9mm as dedicated vehicle guns with appropriate safes. Also a decent First Aid/Trauma kit for both vehicles.

Sharing my EDC for 2016
EDC 2016.jpg
Brown Coat Tactical's EDC belt
Springfield XDS 9mm, INCOG IWB holster, spare 8rd. magazine in a Kytex mag carrier.
Keysmart, car keys, Zebra F-701 pen, wallet, iphone 5s, some inexpensive Victorinox watch, box opener, Streamlight Protac 2AAA

EDC3 2016.jpg
When I'm in the office, I can't carry since I'm frequently interacting with the public. So this is my solution.
Bolster for Backpacks - FNS9c with spare magazine

This is today changes a lil but this is fairly normal. Wallet kershaw cryo2 streamlight zippo(33yr old) keys sog multitool on belt and pt709 in pocket holster. Gets me thru the day.1492202820260538290983.jpg

Para Ordnance P-12 (sometimes a Black Ops Recon P-14) with one or two spare P-14 mags, Streamlight ProTac 2L-X, SOG Twitch XL, keys, Mini Wallet, and when at work a para cord bracelet.

I carry some NASTY items, I never leave home without them...................Only I need to know what I carry and if it ever becomes necessary some two legged predator will get to find out !

Lots of road time today 2 large citys had business and shopping to do. Ive added a belt knife as a daily carry gonna give that a try so far i like it, in fact its drifted into forget im wearing thats a good thing ive not experienced before with a fixed blade. Anyhow current setup is the G32 in belt slide, pt738 in nemesis pocket, esee rb3 on belt and the zancudo folder on pocket clip.
Yup 2 is 1 and 1 is none still haunts me. 20181203_205554-1.jpg

Today is a 40-year old Smiff and Western Model 49 Bodyguard .39-Spl with 170-gr hard cast LSWCs.

Its rained for over a week, its nasty muddy mess. What to carry in nasty mess to the hilltop, well old ugly of course, she's homely and wide. Reminds me of Jethro Tull "thick as a brick" BUT shes faithful Reliable durable and accurate. The Ruger..... 0104191526.jpg

Back