• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What do you carry on a daily basis?

Well...looks like I'm SOL...nothing like Sniper's interior rack setup for my WJ.

Guess I'm a gonna hafta improvise...stay tuned !!

Man, how many pockets do y'all have? I see guys with 6 knives, 3 spare mags, 4 flashlights, 2 multitools, pistol, keys, wallet, extra batteries... What, no kitchen sink? lol I'm all about "semper paratus", but damn, I'd need a frame pack to carry all the gear some of y'all are toting around.

^ You'd definitely need a good set of suspenders at least...

My EDC is seriously minimal. I carry a Glock 17 w/ a +2 baseplate. No extra mags, no handcuffs, no lights, knives, saps, or brass knuckles, nothing... That's too much for me, where would I put my tactical Twinkies and survival Ding Dongs I actually DO need on a daily basis if my pockets are full of flashlights I haven't even had need for in the last 2 weeks? LOL Not knockin guys who do, more power to you and whatever y'all wanna pack around. Me though, I guess I just don't get it

Doood! There's some sweet kits in this thread! It has me planning my "load out" already for the new Glock lol

Gerber Ghostrike
Glock 19TB GEN3
Blade Tech Total Eclipse
Snag Mag Magazine Holder
And all the daily junk.. cell, pens, wallet, etc...

I need a small flashlight... Wal-Mart has quite a few new offerings from Bushnell that look promising for the price.

Model60-14_zpseaatgr37.jpg

S&W Model 60 .357
Cell phone
wallet

Back