• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What Is Going On In Canada?

Well I’ll give you the short answer...YES!! At least there’s a lot of us that are hoping so. I doubt he’ll be charged, that would be highly unusual.

However, will this latest scandal cost him re-election? Man, I hope so. But voters tend to have short memories and October is a long way off yet. He’s hit a number of sour notes this last year and this latest debacle is definitely the topper. He’s proven that he’s truly a dumbass poser and is just as much a member of the old boys club as those who went before him.

But...the ladies like him and he’s well connected...who knows. Too early to tell yet.

Unfortunately for us, the Conservative Party hasn’t really recovered from the last election that cost them power. The current leader, Andrew Scheer is not the most charismatic nor a tremendous stand out. A popular minister departed the Conservative party late last year to form his own party, which tends to be a bit further right. This could pose a problem for the Conservatives losing votes within the right leaning electorate.

Despite all this lovely Trudeau cannon fodder for the opposition parties...I think it’s still going to be a battle.

I must say I would not mind seeing Trudeau out of office.
Oh man, there’s an awful lot of Canadians that couldn’t agree more. He’s the type that seems to cause extreme polarization and those that don’t like him...REALLY don’t like him. You know where people can’t hardly bring themselves to give him the respect of using his proper name, like ever? LOL

He’s certainly been taking a right good drubbing in the media of late and I certainly hope people don’t forget all this leading up to the election in the fall.

I took some interest in this story because I remember the previous P. Trudeau in office.

Also Hockey Night In Canada.
In highschool we lived in a border town that only got Canadian TV.
It was an education, watching their system work on TV vs. what I saw with US elections.

Anyhow I see J. Trudeau is getting an expensive bath of virtual tar and feathers.
It will stick a long time.

Back