• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What Pistol Do You Carry?

Re: What Do You Carry?

My EDC is one of these depending on weather/time of year.
Sig P250F 9mm. This one is mostly HD w/ a Streamlight TLR1.
Sig P250C .45 acp, I carry this one the most. Conceals well IWB under a T-shirt, or just in the truck.
Sig P250SC 9mm, my summer/warm weather gun.
SIGP250Battery3.jpg

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Very nice!

I suck at pics. So I won't post 'em. Besides, it's nothing exotic. A pair of full size S&W M&Ps. 9mm for city. 45 for woods. I'm pleased as punch with the platform, and if I ever decide to get compacts, they will be M&Ps too. The reason? Aside from the flawless performance, and stunning accuracy (sorry glock guys, these are more accurate), the design work is amazing. Both the 9mm and 45acp fit in my crossbreed the exact same. No extra tightness on the fat boy re-holstering, or drawing. Same with the play holster, a serpa. Exact same fit.

I have heard alot of good things about the S&W M&P platform. WAY more good than bad. I have had a few S&W autos over the years. S&W 3913, 5906, Sigma 9mm, Sigma 380. The 3913 and 5906 were Cadillacs. Stainless w/ Novaks sights. Beautiful guns. :D

I alternate my carry pistols. Both are carried in a dm bullard dual carry holster. My main carry weapon is a Springfield XD 40 stainless bi-tone 4" service model. It has 1200 rounds through it and has never missed a beat. It has had some work done from the Springfield custom shop I trust my life to it. My other carry gun is a Taurus PT1911 stainless with double diamond wood cocobolo grips and a wilson combat ambit tactical safety.

Sent from Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless

tcecil88 said:
My EDC is one of these depending on weather/time of year.
Sig P250F 9mm. This one is mostly HD w/ a Streamlight TLR1.
Sig P250C .45 acp, I carry this one the most. Conceals well IWB under a T-shirt, or just in the truck.
Sig P250SC 9mm, my summer/warm weather gun.
SIGP250Battery3.jpg

You should really try out a Sig someday. Lol ;)

Nice lookin guns you've got!

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
You should really try out a Sig someday. Lol ;)

Nice lookin guns you've got!

Yeah, I think I have Sig issues. I am a recovering Glockoholic too. I have had 8 different ones over the years.
You should check out P250.com. There are guys over there who have way more than me. They do some cool things with them though. 2 tone them, Duracoat the frames, mix and match slides and frames.

What Do You Carry?

Depends upon my clothing
Knife: ESEE Izula II, Hideaway Knife or Emerson Karambit

Glock 26 with a GAP Mag base (very compact finger extension)
www.shieldedholsters.com IWB
Remora Pocket
Just ordered an Apache Ankle Holster to try out.

Sometimes I bag carry (Maxpedition sling type bags)
Glock 17 in Bag or ShieldedHolsters IWB
American Classic Government 1911 in Bag or Galco KingTuck IWB

My wife and daughter will be packing Kel Tec PF-9's as of Christmas day...got some Hornady Critical Defense rounds and boresnakes for stocking stuffers...can't wait to see their faces... ;)

KELTECPF9-2.jpg

Already re-upped the family membership at the local gun range...

SHOOTER13 said:
My wife and daughter will be packing Kel Tec PF-9's as of Christmas day...got some Hornady Critical Defense rounds and boresnakes for stocking stuffers...can't wait to see their faces... ;)

KELTECPF9-2.jpg

Already re-upped the family membership at the local gun range...

This is awesome... wanna adopt me? :roll:

Here's "My Girls" Christmas presents...Kel Tec PF-9's...

KT7-3.jpg

KT8-2.jpg

Kahr CW9 90%+ of the time. IMHO a great single stack CCW priced right. Hope to do an IDPA CCW match late next month with it. Hope to learn more real world handling from the event AND have fun and make friends.

These are my two CCW guns. Taurus 709 Slim w/Crimson Trace and S&W M&P 9c w/Truglo TFO night sights.

I usually carry the 709 for its size, but if my wardrobe allows, I'll carry the M&P. I use the same Uncle Mike's size 15 IWB holster to carry both. I have a Serpa and a full-sized mag for the M&P when I carry OWB.

SANY0168.jpg

Back