1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

What song are you listening to right now

Discussion in 'Work Safe' started by RayRay, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

well my ipod broke, so i downloaded every song i have on my itunes to my phone. i now have 5809 songs or 16 days 17 hours 52 minutes and 27 seconds worth of music on my commando....
    so..what's on my ipod now? everything....
  2. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  3. Shoten

Shoten Hatebreed Pit Crew Sponsor

Lol... Steel Panther... :) Going to see them on 4/19!
    WARNING: I am not responsible for you looking up this band. They are lewd, crude, obscene, and well.... 80's lol

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  4. ripjack13

I'm actually friends with Ralph. (Michael Starr) I used to be a roadie. And they (Atomic Punks) would play at the Viper Room on Wednesday's Metal Shop....I love that band. The songs remind me of the good ol days when Dice ruled...
  5. ripjack13

6. Shoten

Hell yeah! The Diceman Cometh is one if the best...

7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

:lol:

I've got "Feel the Steel" and "Balls Out" in my collection. Funny stuff...
  8. Shoten

Death To ALL But Metal! Rock On LES! Lol I saw the other day they have a DVD out too called British Invasion. Its a live taping of sorts if their UK tour for the 1st album. $9.99 at Best Buy ;)

9. ripjack13

I had the feel the steel on repeat all day. Singing to myself....got snagged 2xs by the lady super....oops.
  10. Shoten

Yeah I gotta watch the door and turn it down if clients come into the shop... but otherwise its all good. I seriously think the humor to it makes the day go by faster.

11. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

OK, This is not my favorite, just what I recently downloaded.

I'm offering up an extra +5 points for the audio clip but a WHOPPING +50 points for a snatch of the album cover!!!!

King Harvest, a barely known band of Americans living in Holland in 1973 or some such shit. But I know you have heard the song.

"Dancing in the Moonlight" by King Harvest....

Cover:

[​IMG]

Audio clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR47TZdJg64

C'Mon, let's see what you can bring!!!! Not just the song title and some YouTube video but actual album cover art!
  12. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

what's an Ipod
  13. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

An inedible apple.
  14. oli700

oli700 12g Supporter "Philanthropist"

oh , I find those next to apple tress all the time.
  15. Itsricmo

Itsricmo .30-06

As Blood Runs Black - Beautiful Mistake :3

Try it... once you go ABR Black you WON'T go back :lol:
  16. ripjack13

OMG....I'm in heaven... :D
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  17. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

WOW!!! She's amazing!
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Dropkick Murphys

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

This is a good one that tells a really sad and little known story from American history...

...here's more about the story of "Duffy's Cut"...

- from - "The Ghosts of Duffy's Cut: The Irish Who Died Building America's Most Dangerous Stretch of Railroad"

The book details the cover-up of one of the worst labor tragedies in American history—the death (and probable murder) of 57 Irish immigrant workers in a cholera-stricken railroad camp in 1832...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  20. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Duffy's Cut isn't to far from here and when it does come up it's generally accepted that they were murdered. It's not talked a about a lot due to the massacre of innocents. It's preferred to discuss the area's participation in the under ground railroad leading up to the civil war.