• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's going on with the Canadian Convoy?

Just for some clarity...the RCMP are actually a paramilitary force tasked with civilian policing as their long term mandate. Members of the RCMP are not technically civilians, they are troops. They have been and do get deployed overseas from time to time to provide policing in other countries or to train police forces of broken countries (like Haiti for instance). If I'm not mistaken they were even deployed to Bosnia / Balkans. You will see more rebellion within regional or city police forces than the RCMP. The RCMP is layers and layers deep with bureaucracy masquerading as "tradition"...too many holdover policies from the old days. There is definitely more pressure on officers to obey orders and to conform to the force's ways and methods. They have struggled with corruption and poor leadership for decades and the scandals seem to never end. I have known a number of members personally over the years and though I liked them very much, I can't say for certain how far they would go before their conscience got the better of them. It is a toxic culture within the ranks and they are noted for unnecessary door kicking in the past. Noted for NOT following the rules when no one is looking, which is highly dangerous to a so-called "free society".

Though there has been pressure applied from outside and from within, it seems after several decades of trying to reform the force that it just ain't gonna happen. It is my opinion the RCMP needs to be disbanded permanently. Policing of the civilian population needs to go to provincial or regional, civilian forces. Of which, we have some but most provinces are policed by the RCMP and they have jurisdiction everywhere...just like your FBI.

The other thing you guys need to understand about Canada...we have a large segment of the population that believes that Canadians are "better than..." and it makes me sick. On top of that, we have never fully broken with the British system of governing which does not allow for enough transparency and accountability. Why there is such resistance to completely breaking off from the Brits is beyond my comprehension. The system allows for the consolidation of power in the PM's office...our PM has more power to act without the approval of the House than your President does. Over many decades this consolidation of power has only gotten worse as is now glaring with PM FancySocks, the wannabe dictator. Full reform of the political system is needed, but it won't happen because the people with the power don't want to lay it down.

As far as the invoking of the Emergencies Act, technically it is martial law. However, we are told it is limited in scope and duration. Primarily aimed at ports of entry and critical infrastructure. I have not heard the proposed timeline. The act in it's current form is about 35 years old and has never been invoked. It's predecessor, the War Measures Act was invoked 3 times...WWI, WWII and the 1970 October Crisis in Quebec (invoked by Trudeau Sr...seeing any parallels here???) which was viewed by many as overkill at the time. The current invoking of the act has been described as "using a hammer to kill a gnat"...once again overkill, a totally, disproportionate response.

It is appalling how many people seem to agree with the invoking of the act but many are so poorly informed it's disgusting. I've heard numerous people say "they're not calling in the military"...see the first line of my post. Indeed they are. So many misinformed people in this country and they stand resolutely in their ignorance.

Going to hell in a handcart fellas...................

Last edited:
CM, thanks for the "lesson" if you will. Canada seems like a tale of two cultures, somewhat similar to ours. You have the liberal city folk, and you have the conservative country folk. Just like here, the city folk want to tell the country folks how they should live.

The city folks have the crime and poverty, and see the solution as raising taxes and gun confiscation. I wonder how much time Trudeau has spent in Yellowknife, or Fort Nelson, or Kamloops. My guess it's been the big city life for his life. Not only does he not know how rural Canadians live, he doesn't care.

We now have the "capital police" opening field offices in California and Florida. I'm sure there will be more if the Dems maintain power. As you mentioned the RCMP is the equivalent of our FBI. Probably as corrupt as well.

CM, you have a wonderful, beautiful country with a long honorable history. The Canadian people have stood tall for what is right and good. They are showing once again what good people they are. Freedom and liberty will win out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-givesendgo-criminal-hackers-target-citizens/

With the hacking of GiveSendGo by a hacker with ties to CSIS, the FBI, RCMP, and other LE/Intel groups disclosed data is being used to seize/freeze private accounts of Canadians. I recommended yesterday that people I correspond with get their money out of Canadian banks before the runs started..several thought I was joking. Hopefully they took my advice Tuesday instead of waiting. Also publically being a Trump supporter in Canuckistan is reasonenough to be "de-banked" by the Fascist State Of TrudeauCastro.

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy — State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens
By Jim Hoft
Published February 16, 2022 at 9:29pm
401 Comments

After declaring the Emergency Act on Monday the Trudeau government is tracking down freedom protesters and their supporters and freezing their bank accounts.

Canadians are losing their government jobs for donating as little as $100 dollars to protesters who oppose the tyrannical governement.

And the state-run media is bragging about using hacked data to name, shame and punish Canadians who donated to a GiveSendGo campaign that supported the Freedom Truckers in Canada.?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/happening-canadas-banks-right-now/

...Why there is such resistance to completely breaking off from the Brits is beyond my comprehension...
...1970 October Crisis in Quebec (invoked by Trudeau Sr...seeing any parallels here???) which was viewed by many as overkill at the time...

Great synopsis, Cal! :) But why is the queen still on your money? ;) AFAIAC, if anyone wishes to dote or worship a bunch of inbreds, they are welcome to move to England... :D The wife has been watching their parliament and goes around saying "OOOOHHRRDAAHHH!" which is getting old... :rolleyes:

As half-Acadian, I suppose I should be more concerned with the goings on but the smart ones have left for ME, LA etc. ;) My Memere's and Pepere's first language was French and my mom spoke fluently.

The October Crisis, much to the dismay of the generals, was used by Trudeau as an argument for transforming the Canadian Forces into a force whose "Priority One" was internal security. Many officers knew very well that the "Priority One" of internal security was "a greater threat than any other potential role."  By the end of the 1970s, the Canadian Forces had been transformed by Trudeau into an internal security force that was not capable of fighting a major conventional war.

(quote from wikipedia) So do the "Canadian Forces" include the RCMP?

Great synopsis, Cal! :) But why is the queen still on your money? ;) AFAIAC, if anyone wishes to dote or worship a bunch of inbreds, they are welcome to move to England... :D The wife has been watching their parliament and goes around saying "OOOOHHRRDAAHHH!" which is getting old... :rolleyes:

As half-Acadian, I suppose I should be more concerned with the goings on but the smart ones have left for ME, LA etc. ;) My Memere's and Pepere's first language was French and my mom spoke fluently.

The October Crisis, much to the dismay of the generals, was used by Trudeau as an argument for transforming the Canadian Forces into a force whose "Priority One" was internal security. Many officers knew very well that the "Priority One" of internal security was "a greater threat than any other potential role."  By the end of the 1970s, the Canadian Forces had been transformed by Trudeau into an internal security force that was not capable of fighting a major conventional war.

(quote from wikipedia) So do the "Canadian Forces" include the RCMP?
You and me both don't see the attraction to the royal family. However, we have a society that thrives on the cult of personality factor. It has given rise to people with no business being in positions of influence and power...current and glaring examples are Trudy and Prince Andrew.

The RCMP are not directly linked to the CAF...as I said, a para-military force. However, there has been much crossover through the years. Thankfully, in '93 the government disbanded the RCMP SERT (nationwide ERT responsible for anti-terrorism) and returned the anti-terrorism duties to the much more qualified CAF, the RCMP were never fully up to that challenge. CAF JTF-2 now looks after anti-terrorism duties and works closely with US special forces on clandestine ops.

As far as I'm concerned idiots like Trudeau and many other Canadians have spent far too much time finger and chin wagging at other countries at the expense of our own armed forces. CAF soldiers are well trained and have a long standing and well earned reputation of being extremely capable in harsh combat conditions. What they really lack is funding...they lack funding so badly. JTF-2 looks to get some decent toys, but the CAF regulars are sorely outgunned and unprotected by today's battlefield standards.

EDIT: To the untrained eye; if you saw two pictures, one of a US Navy Seal or other special forces operator and the other a member JTF-2 you would likely not be able to tell the difference unless you saw the shoulder flashes. Uniforms and equipment are very similar...as are the beards. LOL

Last edited:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-givesendgo-criminal-hackers-target-citizens/

With the hacking of GiveSendGo by a hacker with ties to CSIS, the FBI, RCMP, and other LE/Intel groups disclosed data is being used to seize/freeze private accounts of Canadians. I recommended yesterday that people I correspond with get their money out of Canadian banks before the runs started..several thought I was joking. Hopefully they took my advice Tuesday instead of waiting. Also publically being a Trump supporter in Canuckistan is reasonenough to be "de-banked" by the Fascist State Of TrudeauCastro.

Canadian Officials Freeze Bank Accounts of Citizens Who Donated to Freedom Convoy — State Run Media Brags About Using Data from GiveSendGo Criminal Hackers to Target Citizens
By Jim Hoft
Published February 16, 2022 at 9:29pm
401 Comments

After declaring the Emergency Act on Monday the Trudeau government is tracking down freedom protesters and their supporters and freezing their bank accounts.

Canadians are losing their government jobs for donating as little as $100 dollars to protesters who oppose the tyrannical governement.

And the state-run media is bragging about using hacked data to name, shame and punish Canadians who donated to a GiveSendGo campaign that supported the Freedom Truckers in Canada.?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/happening-canadas-banks-right-now/

Five major Canadian banks mysteriously go offline in hours-long outage

https://finbold.com/five-major-canadian-banks-mysteriously-go-offline-in-hours-long-outage/

Different subject--the Canadians are pissed.

The way I see it, this is a direct endorsement of law-braking by the gov't. :mad:

My question to all these things and it's really a rhetorical question....WHAT IS THE GOVERNMENT SO AFRAID OF THAT THEY HAVE TO GO TO SUCH EXTREME LENGTHS FOR THESE PROTESTS???

Losing relevance.

Losing power.

Same thing the democrats and biden are worried about here.

Yeah it's hard for me to wrap my head around...that there are people in this country who are not only OK with this horsesh*t but those that are actively promoting it and worse those that are actually doing it. You know we've talked about this kind of stuff ad nauseam here over the years and most of us are more than aware. What still gets me is the damage done by incrementalism...it's so damn insidious. The proverbial frog in the boiling pot. Can't see the forest for the trees. This is some of the most egregious and dangerous sh*t to happen to a democratic country in several generations and the common people are friggin blind...cheering on the elitist @$$holes as they rape us.

God help us!

EDIT: After that nasty piece of work did her part, JT beat the feet and took off. After the introductions of the act into the house for debate the coward made for the hills again. The little SOB didn't even have the stones to stand in House before his peers and in front of the country and defend his position. Nope...ducked out like a little sissypants spoiled brat and left his ministers to do all the explaining. I am dumbfounded, disgusted and downright ashamed of what this country has become and this "thing" we call a PM. What a disgrace.

Last edited:
This isn't the first time that it's happened.

Sadly, won't be the last either.

Look at what atrocities the nazi's were able to do. And with the full knowledge of the people. This is no different. The media has a way of whipping the people up into a fervor and there are those that will follow blindly no matter what. It's like if you hear something enough, you start believing it.

Which is why all of this covid stuff has been so dangerous. This is in no way different demonizing those who don't share the same views and opinions.

And this is also the same reason why Christians will be persecuted when they refuse the mark of the beast.

While not to the point where people are dying yet, the shelves on the stores for a lot of items are bare. Famines in the land of plenty. Pestilence. War and rumors of war. digital currency where you can't buy anything without the mark. Churches can't operate except in hiding. Week of wages for a loaf of bread.

9b521f9a-9d27-4d3c-a3d9-19ced5e5ba6c.jpg

Just look around. It's happening before our very eyes. Who here can say that you ever thought you'd see any of this 15 or even 20 years ago, let alone in our lifetimes? You guys better have your hearts' right.

We have been extremely lucky I guess. We haven’t seen anything like that in the way of empty shelves, Not since the great toilet paper fights of 2020.

I have noticed from time to time that certain East Coast brands are not as regularly available.

But the price of everything is definitely rising.

You can still get cheap Walmart bread here for one dollar. But fancy bread cost as much as five dollars.

Some of you may not like the music, but you can't argue that the cinematics are spot on.

It's a sad state of affairs. It also shines a bright light, in my opinion, why we have the 2nd. That is what protects the others, and the people from what we are witnessing first hand.

I am watching a reporter from Canada at the scene in Ottawa. According to him many of the policemen, according to the word on the street, agree with the trucker, but have to do their job.
To me that is just BS. If you support the truckers then put your own job on the line like the truckers. Tell whomever gives you the order tell them no. As the old saying goes, money talks, bullshit walks.

I see also our own FBI is watching the moves by the finance minister, probably supplying names and account numbers of any U S citizens that would be so bold as to send $$$ to help them peacefully protest. J.E.Hoover would be so proud of "the agency" he created.

I went to a CVS pharmacy, largest drug store chain in the U.S.. I had to pick up a couple of prescriptions and get some cough medicine. I didn't think to take a picture but the shelves in that particular aisle were almost empty. I would say they had 15-20% of normal.

I've watched a few live feeds on Youtube today and the flavor is very different from the broadcast news. The msm correspondents and hosts constantly use inflammatory and sensational language to describe what is nothing more than people peacefully protesting and then surrendering once approached by the police for arrest. The msm purposefully puts their cameras up close and tries to jockey around like they're in a super dynamic situation. The live streams are showing the same scene with the msm jackholes in the frame and it's a pretty peaceful and calm environment. Bunch of lying scum.

Certainly not out of the ordinary to see the AR's out anymore but I think this is just stupid and totally unnecessary.

EDIT: Never mind the bozo title of the video...it's people that haven't been paying attention until now of the militarization of police forces.

Last edited:
Absolutely dumbfounding. You would think they are at a checkpoint in the Middle East checking vehicles for terrorists.

Trudeau has called the truckers racists. I did not see a minority policeman, but I have seen a very diverse population taking part and supporting the peaceful protest.

Back