• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

These are some sweet 1911's!

THUG1911.jpg

PorrettsCustom.jpg

farrellsm77 said:
ripjack13 said:
theres a few nice ones in this thread.
its a poker site i visit regularly so your safe...but don't view at work.theres some jigglin boobs n such in their sigs....

http://www.flopturnriver.com/pokerforum ... 85187.html

really beautiful colts....

There are guns on that site? All I saw were Sigs and Avatars!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:

uh...well....the 1911's are just over half way down the page...thats the only ones i was talkin about...

I have had a thing for this since the first day I saw it. Just saw one w/ upper rail last week at a dealer close to where I work for a decent price...might still be able to talk the wife into getting it...hopefully :)

Attachments

• KWC DESERT EAGLE 50AE.jpg
    KWC DESERT EAGLE 50AE.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 471
^ It may be easier talking her into the pistol than for the ammo at $1.75-$2.00 a round! :p

Like you, I've always had a thing for the MK XIX but I've always leaned toward the brushed nickel finish. I had the opportunity to fire one another shooter had brought to my local range. I didn't stop smiling for three days!

It'll be interesting to see how the brand develops now that Kahr Arms bought them out.

Believe me. I thought about that while I was drooling on the counter at the shop. If I did get this it would not be one I took out very often....but man it sure would be fun.

There's always the conversion option.

A quick swap-out of the barrel/mag at the range and you go from .50ae to .44mag in the blink of an eye. There's even a .357mag conversion, but it also requires a converted bolt assembly. Having the smaller caliber conversion would give you a lot more range time with the gun and you'd still be able to fire off the big .50s whenever you feel like it. The .44mag loads might even feel like you're plinking from a 6 pound pistol! :lol:

My 1911 is a Wilson Combat Service Grade Protector built on a Springfield slide and frame. To my eye there is nothing more sexy than a 1911 :cool: .

001.jpg

Back