• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Looks like some nice work. I love the grip detail on the last pic...

Agree, they do some nice work. I don't know that I would ever own any of those, too darn hard to keep clean - unless of course it's just going to be a 'Safe Queen' - but I try real hard to not have any of those in the kingdom ;)

Same here.

All my firearms are fired on a fairly regular basis unless it's an antique that's deemed unsafe to fire or a collectors piece that in firing will degrade the condition/value. Guns are made to be shot and as long as I'm able, I'll make it so...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Same here.

All my firearms are fired on a fairly regular basis unless it's an antique that's deemed unsafe to fire or a collectors piece that in firing will degrade the condition/value. Guns are made to be shot and as long as I'm able, I'll make it so...
AMEN, Brother!

I think this is the greatest new look I've seen in a long time:

Beretta PX4 Storm SubCompact 9mm

/Users/Don/Desktop/DSCN0217_2.jpg

My daily carry..........

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

Smitty

Very nice!

1911s are some of the best lookin pistols out there, and where their form meets function makes them just downright sexy...

SHOOTER13 said:
Cocked and locked...ready to rock !!
As it should be.....

Would you keep a fire extinguisher un-charged with the hose diconnected?? Both are emergency tools that you hope you never need....... but if you do, you need them now, and you need them to work...

Smitty

Yeah, BGs don't tend to wait for you to ready your weapon. I carry a 1911 as well and it always rides in condition one.

I have always had a spot set aside in my heart for a SAA Birds Head. Then I found this pic and the spot got alot bigger.
ColtSAABirdsHead.jpg

COLT SAA Birds Head :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
House-Dowant.jpg

I bet the price tag is even prettier! Beings how its a Colt, it would be worth it in the long run.

Browning Hi Power, of course.

Attachments

• Engraved Hi Power.jpg
    Engraved Hi Power.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Engraved Hi Power 02.jpg
    Engraved Hi Power 02.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 213
Awesome...had a FN High Power...P35 actually...from 1939 with Waffenamt proof marks and the original holster. Sold the whole package for a Colt Gold Cup National Match and a case of .45acp.

Wish I had a do-over now... ;)

Back