• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

maierar said:
My candidate:
CIMG0477-1.jpg

I can honestly say that I have never (ever) seen a 1911 that looks like that.

You certainly have a very unique sidearm based on a combat-proven gun!

Didn't Taurus or Norinco or Llama make something that looks very similar to yours?

oli700 said:
IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

You can go ahead and lock this one up Sniper…..game over ;)

Effin' AMEN to that! Your CZ epitomizes coolness and manliness and just-plain-"everybody wants to be Bill" envy. And I really, truly mean that my brother.

I "settled for less" and got a SS 75B and every time I see yours I freakin' hate you.

I don't know man.

She is dead sexy, but I may still have a few tricks up my sleeve before we shut this one down...

Prolly isn't "sexy" so it really doesn't make the list, but I think my Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman is manly as hell.....

Model28-2_Hogue.jpg

Ahhhh the Broom handle mauser. I'll vote for the Browning Hi Power followed closely by the 1911. Here's a pic I added to another thread.

gpCmS.jpg

nitesite said:
oli700 said:
IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

You can go ahead and lock this one up Sniper…..game over ;)

Effin' AMEN to that! Your CZ epitomizes coolness and manliness and just-plain-"everybody wants to be Bill" envy. And I really, truly mean that my brother.

I "settled for less" and got a SS 75B and every time I see yours I freakin' hate you.

Time to once again remind you that your CZ is the ultimate when it comes to absolute cool.......

Compared to you I am just a pedestrian.

Back