• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's the SEXIEST PISTOL You've Ever Seen?

Just going to throw in my 2 cents here. I don't have a fancy Garret holster to amplify the sexiness though :D

Well it may not have the sleek and sexy curves of oli's CZ or be as hard core manly as nitesite's model 28-2 Highway Patrolman, but I think the '10 has some hard chrome sex appeal... :D

Wow! You sure don't see perfect 10s very often. Incredible nice!

And super expensive!

Thanks for the look.

And Joe, VERY nice 75B..... They are so amazing.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Well it may not have the sleek and sexy curves of oli's CZ or be as hard core manly as nitesite's model 28-2 Highway Patrolman, but I think the '10 has some hard chrome sex appeal... :D

Its one of those pistols that you just know is good by just looking at it. …….that thing needs some Blue Dot loads in it man….just some maxed out 200 grain Blue Dot loads…….shoot the ground and lava starts squirting out and s#it

Affirmative.

My first 700 rounds or so are aluminum cased, but I'll scoop up the brass for ya when I get there...

If Safariland made a STX-TAC 6365 ALS holster for that bitch and I had $2500 to own one I would SOOOOOOO carry that gun on duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an incredible pistol.

oli700 said:
Its one of those pistols that you just know is good by just looking at it. …….that thing needs some Blue Dot loads in it man….just some maxed out 200 grain Blue Dot loads…….shoot the ground and lava starts squirting out and s#it

Thanks for the laugh Oli! :lol: SEXY Handcannons fellas!

nitesite said:
oli700 said:
my what big sights you have

They would be perfect if Joe would get a threaded barrel and twist on a Gemtech can. :cool:

Indeed, the paperwork has been started my friends. In case anybody is curious, those are LPA target sights.

I believe the proportions of this side arm are PERFECT! Maybe I'm biased, but... well... too bad! :lol:
pistol_gun_dp_51.gif

The Daewoo DP51 is a SUPERB pistol with excellent ergos and it just looks fantastic!

Thanks for sharing that.

The sexiest pistol I've ever seen? Hmmmm. It would have to be the one that a old girl friend kept in the top of her nylon stockings. Can't recall what model or caliber it was. ;) :mrgreen:

aksavanaman said:

Not to hijack the thread, but she also introduced me to some interesting things that could be done on a motorcycle. Some wild women in Memphis back in the day. I kinda miss being young & single. :mrgreen:

I found this CZ wannabe online a long time ago. Never saw it in person but I have shot a full size Sphinx and it was sweet.

And I love 1911's. So this new model from Nighthawk looks very nice.

Back