• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's this whole buying guns over the internet loophole BS?

They like to play with semantics. Anyone can "buy" a gun online, actually taking possession of said purchase is where the reality kicks in.

You are only going to take possession illegally if the FFL at the receiving is corrupt/makes a mistake or if the NICS check fails for some reason.

The article states they failed in nearly all attempts then immediately states they failed in all attempts. Nice creative editing there.

It's no loophole here because every gun has to ship to an FFL first.

End of story.

It's like that everywhere caddmann. That's federal law.

But the anti gunners always say that to make mindless sheep think otherwise and to lie to them to think they can just order a gun over the internet and have it delivered right to their door.

Reality is, until 1968, that was possible to do. But not for the last 50 years after the Gun Control Act.

My grandfather got a gun for joining the NRA. I still hunt with that gun. ;-D

. . . Reality is, until 1968, that was possible to do. . .

Oh yes, I watched people walk right into Wards and plop down 20 bucks on the counter and walk out with a pistol. (with belt, holster and ammunition!) If they didn't have it in stock they would send it to you.

You could buy a gun at any hardware store in America.

Yep. That's absolutely correct.

Every single mail order company even had their own "house brand".

Back