• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's up with FB lately?

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Multiple times this week I have found posts from Hillary Clinton bashing Trump on my newsfeed. I have never "liked" her page nor have any of my friends commented, posted etc on it, yet it appears there along with everything else.

The first time I didn't really pay attention and assumed that one of my friends must have commented or something. It but it has happened a few times now, just a stand alone post with no links to me or any friends.

Yet how many out there believe social media is not forcing one view over another upon it's users.

I wonder if everyone on FB is getting this.

I know a lot of people do not. I want to stay in contact with certain members of my family who will only communicate via the medium so I do.

I've seen it too....but, I click on "I don't want to see this" option in the right hand corner. It's one of facistbooks commercial ads to forward the Klinton movement....

FB supports Clinton so they try to force feed the rest of us with that crap.

I've taken to FB to contact and post on our local politician's FB pages. Been telling them that even though I'm a Rep I will not vote for them if they don't support Trump or have stopped supporting him. He is not the best choice for our country but right now he is the ONLY choice to keep Clinton out of the WH.

I too, click on "I don't want to see this" and when FB asks why, I check the box "I find the content offensive or inappropriate"... :D

Back