• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

Yes Sir, I noticed that the first time I saw it. Unmistakable bottle.

Like you said, the movie was a great action flick. Watched the behind the scenes training stuff and it was pretty cool seeing how they choreographed what they called the "gun-fu", integrating the firearms into the martial arts movements. Really cool stuff...

This is the 2nd time for me. On hbo...did you have the dvd?

Digital download on Amazon Prime for like ten bucks or something. A lot of the downloads there come with bonus features...

Ooh..I have prime....have to look it up tomorrow ..Thanks.

Yes Sir.

Since I got Prime I haven't bought another dvd. I like having instant access to the movies without having to store all the discs...

Just received a bottle of Basil Hayden from a client. Might have to be stingy with that one.

Multiple cups of black coffee in the morning to get the cobwebs out of the brain, 1 or 2 Millers in the evening, with an occasional Crown & Coke...

Well, I'm from The South. So for non alcoholic beverages it's gotta be sweet tea!! Alcoholic beverage, it's really a toss up. Shiner Bock, Duvel, Shock Top, Abita, Blue Moon... I can't narrow it down to one "favorite." I like 'em all equally!! I'm not a beer separatist like somma y'all

Well, I'm from The South. So for non alcoholic beverages it's gotta be sweet tea!! Alcoholic beverage, it's really a toss up. Shiner Bock, Duvel, Shock Top, Abita, Blue Moon... I can't narrow it down to one "favorite." I like 'em all equally!! I'm not a beer separatist like somma y'all

Anything that comes out of the Shiner brewery is top notch!

jAvf3zX5Sf2fUZP6JTt3_SHI-14111-Prickly-Pear-desktop-wo-type.jpg

Sippin' on some Prickly Pear this afternoon. Good stuff...

Also picked up a bottle of Whistle Pig rye...

This one is from a hand selected barrel the folks at my local shop picked out. Really tasty stuff...

jAvf3zX5Sf2fUZP6JTt3_SHI-14111-Prickly-Pear-desktop-wo-type.jpg

Sippin' on some Prickly Pear this afternoon. Good stuff...

How is it? Never thought I'd buy into the fruity crafts, but sure enough... Lately I've been really diggin' Leinenkugel Summer Shandy and Grapefruit Shandy's. Brought 4 6ers of Summer Shandy and a 24 pack of Dos Equis to a church BBQ a few weeks ago (yup, I said church) and they sucked them Shandys down Jack!! Dos Equis, not as much. Came home w/ atleast half of them. If you are into Hef's w citrus, it's the business. Yeah, it aint from TX, but besides being a buncha' carpetbaggers, somma them Yank's sure can brew a damn fine beer!! ;)

Back