1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

What's your beverage of choice?

Discussion in 'Work Safe' started by ripjack13, Jun 27, 2011.

1. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I have a huge mint patch in my yard. Might have to try that. I just need a muddler.
    Hmm....maybe if I like it, I'll make my own muddler.
    :)
    LAZY EYED SNIPER likes this.
  2. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Holy crap....
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I don't havery one either, but an ice cream scooper made a pretty good substitute... ;)
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Have not tried it, but am now on a mission to find it...
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Found a new Shiner this afternoon. Cold Brew Coffee Ale...

2016-12-23 21.08.21.jpg

Good stuff...
    ripjack13 likes this.
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Picked up a some cider with a little kick yesterday. Good stuff...

Resized_20190830_172702(1).jpeg
  7. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

No habaneros for me thanks!

Here I'm having a horrible Hawaiian beer with my ex boss Bob. I'm the one having a good time.
    He just walked into a surprise party, exhausted from a day-long trip. Happy Birthday Bob!
    IMG_2955.jpg
    LAZY EYED SNIPER and Komodoj like this.
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Not so much what I'm drinking, but what I'm drinking it from...

20190831_161932.jpg

It's made from water buffalo horn. Was advertised as 20 oz, but it'll hold nearly 36 oz. Been drinking a bit of Danish meade lately and felt like it deserved and appropriate delivery system...
    nitesite likes this.
  9. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

I can't believe I just now found this thread!

19621_10151389265712752_1465037319_n.jpg
    CaddmannQ and LAZY EYED SNIPER like this.
  10. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

11. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Love this Dragon's Milk stout! Have you had their white stout? A bit harder to find, but VERY good...
    meanstreak and Sniffler like this.
  13. LAZY EYED SNIPER

That chocolate peanut butter porter has my mouth watering...
    meanstreak likes this.
  14. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Wish I could comment.
    meanstreak likes this.
  15. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

I haven't tried or even seen the White yet.
    meanstreak likes this.
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Seek it out. Bourbon barrel aged white stout with notes of vanilla, cocoa, and roasted coffee. Picks up a bit of oak from the barrels too. It's worth the hunt...

Dragons-Milk-White.jpg
    meanstreak and Sniffler like this.
  17. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Just uncorked a bottle of meade this evening...

gi_dansk_mjod.JPG

Just fermented honey wine with hops and a bit of ginger added. Truly good stuff...
    meanstreak, CaddmannQ and Sniffler like this.
  18. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Normally I am a fan of hard cider, Guinness extra Stout or Carta Blanca.

Carta Blanca is easy to find but it has almost always suffered in the shipping.

When I drink a stout I drink Guinness and the only other thing I ever drank the that came close was called Old Rasputin.

I think you can find it in bottles out here but I've only had it on tap.

I've tried a lot of these different wheat beers and pale ales and flavored flavoured Brews and I always found them disappointing.

The one thing that I used to love was a tropical fruit liqueur, called Psang Ambon, but I don't think it has been available since the fall of Saigon.
  19. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I'm a big fan of stouts and porters. Boulevard Brewing Co. (Kansas City, MO) has some good stuff out. Their whiskey barrel aged imperial stout is particularly good. It's very rich, and at 11.8% ABV you don't need more than one or two to get the party going...

20190901_120722.jpg
  20. Sniffler

Sniffler .270 WIN

My wife came home with a sixxer of this yesterday. Founders has a lot of great beers.

dirty-bastard1.jpg