• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

Enjoying a beautiful fall day working on my old car, a football game on the radio with a homebrewed Belgian ale. Some single malt scotch awaits for relaxing later.

Thanks L.E.S. it was. We had that beautiful fall weather where you want to be outside. I just cleaned up the garage, checked the rest of the scores, the beer can chicken is almost ready and as soon as I post this I'm pouring that scotch (Glenmorangie) and heading out to the deck to watch the sun go low and listen to the gun club in the distance.

I tried one of the Samual Adams Octoberfest's and thought it was worth recommending. Makes for a good campfire beverage. :D :D

Edit: Self edit for unfortunate spelling issue. :oops:

Magic Hat. Circus Boy is delish....but then anything by them is good.

I tried one of the Samual Adams Octoberfest's and thought it was worth recommending

I had a S.A. o-fest on my anniversary and would recommend it.

My favorite o-fest is Paulener, imported from Germany. I usually pick up a sixer of it which reminds me that it's time.

With the long weekend I figured I'd pick up a little Christmas spirits...

...and the wife's beverage and delivery method of choice...

Cheers everyone...

I have come to drink some Jim Beam Devils Cut and eggnog. I am all out of eggnog.

99 mods drinkin wiskey on thewall . One fell dwn and broked his crown royal and went we we we all the way to the market.

ripjack13 said:
99 mods drinkin wiskey on thewall . One fell dwn and broked his crown royal and went we we we all the way to the market.

And the goose that laid the golden chicken mcnugget can't find her shoe before she gets to the other side... :lol:

LES, I don't know where you found the blurred hand but it's hilarious! :lol:
The last few days I was in the mood for spicey bloody Mary's. Tonight I'll switch to some Evan William'single barrel that is bottle dated to 1994 and tomorrow my Dad and I will have a peppermint schnapps on the rocks to honor my grandfather. Oh yeah, somewhere in there will be some of my 13% home brewed hard cider.

carbinemike said:
LES, I don't know where you found the blurred hand but it's hilarious! :lol:

My heads a little blurred.... :oops:

Back