• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wheel GUNS!!

I have an UNFIRED almost unturned Colt Detective Special .38-Special that I have never shown you guys a photo of.

Imagine being made in 1976 and never had a single round thru it or any dry firing.

I really like seeing those old guns and hearing the stories.

20170119_134115_zpsli5nqmu1.jpg
New addition - S&W 627 PC so far, so good!

That looks nice.

I thought about getting one of those Hogue extended releases for my Taurus 66. But never did.

Does it snag on everything?

Thank you.

No problems so far. The release is not machined to the same tolerances as the stock piece, but works ok. Depending on the application, I could see it snagging (this is a house gun).

Added the Wilson Combat spring kit and have burned through my initial ammo stash... just waiting for the next shipment to arrive!

Last edited:
I can understand why. I put a set of wolff reduced springs in my mod 66. And a set of Hogue rubber "sharpshooter" grips on it. It's a pretty sweet shooter to tell you the truth.

Not collectible not valuable not really accurate or particularly good fit and finish BUT is priceless to me. My grandfather was dirt poor Alabama share cropper. This was his pistol he carried daily he ground off the hammer spur so it was easy in and out of pocket. H&R chambered for the awesome man stopping .32 sw round.lol
20170501_133205.jpg 20170501_133148.jpg

Very nice seeing that pistol.

Been a long time since I saw an HR on the side of a wheelgun.

Back