• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where do you keep your HD weapon?

In answer the question that was asked. Can you put some brackets above the closet door and put the shotgun in the brackets? I know this is sometimes not possible if you have a walk-in closet or one that is fairly deep so you can lookup and see the brackets.

I thought about this however I have a very small closet and there wouldn't be enough space around the door for it to fit.

After some internet searching I think I may have found a solution:

I used to be a carpenter a few years ago so this would be a fairly easy build for me. For now I think my SG will go behind the headboard until this gets built.

Nice, but is a blue gun really the best choice for HD? ;):D

I thought about this however I have a very small closet and there wouldn't be enough space around the door for it to fit.

After some internet searching I think I may have found a solution:

I used to be a carpenter a few years ago so this would be a fairly easy build for me. For now I think my SG will go behind the headboard until this gets built.

If that setup were in my house, we'd have so much **** piled on top of it that we'd never be able to get it open. Take care. Tom Worthington

My first line is locked doors & my dog, he's not guard, or attack trained, but he knows when somethings not right, & most definitely let's me know.. Since theres no children around I keep my 88 fully loaded at ALL times, same with my GF's 16, & only WE know where they are... Let's just say they're close at hand... The deadbolts & my dog would give me advanced warning to move too the third level, that & I'm somewhat of a night owl .... And since we own our house Im gonna build dedicated "hide" sites that only she & I know about...

image.jpg I bet you could not get that ball, unless he wanted to give it to you.
A bad a$$ dog is the best first line of defense .

That is a 39" BFG Baja T/A tire Leo is laying in.

I installed a magnet to my bed rails and had my shotun there for a while. I would of course lock it in the safe when I was not home. It's not really practical for me to stage weapons around the house everywhere. I now carry a pocket pistol everywhere, even while in the house. And I have a shotgun on a magnet in the closet if I need it. If I have time, I would go to the shotgun, if not, I can still defend myself.

Back