• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where in the world is flight 370? Post your tin-foil hat theories here...

zagmp03

.270 WIN
Ok, this has been going on for two weeks. If you haven't seen anything about this, chances are you aren't reading this blog either. What does everybody think happened?

My smart-@ss remark is that it's the teaser trailer for the new season of Lost.

My actual theory is that the pilots tried to hijack it for ransom as part of one of the Marxist/Islamist groups in Malaysia, tried to get all fancy and screwed it up and they are getting eaten by some undiscovered species of bottom dwelling fish out in the deep, dark Indian Ocean. The group doesn't want to take credit for two idiots screwing up their plan because it makes them look dumb.

My tin-foil hat theory is that it's Al Qaida and they have a secret base in Pakistan that they can fuel up a jet (45,000 US Gallons required) and then use it to project a Taliban battalion as part of a "Red Dawn" invasion of the United States with Russia and China. And North Korea. Hey, I said "tin-foil"

And yours is?

I'm kinda with you on some of it. Though with as unsecure as our borders are, they could just walk or drive here all day, so stealing an airplane just seems redundant to me.

I figured that it is being retrofitted as a bomber especially since they have already proven that no one can track it despite it not having stealth technology or cloaking devices, or is the worlds newest artifical reef.

I'm kinda with you on some of it. Though with as unsecure as our borders are, they could just walk or drive here all day, so stealing an airplane just seems redundant to me.

I figured that it is being retrofitted as a bomber especially since they have already proven that no one can track it despite it not having stealth technology or cloaking devices, or is the worlds newest artifical reef.

I'm with you John. This thing has got to be more stealthy than the F35. Should have just bought these instead. All the talking heads make me laugh because they all have "sources" that tell them whatever...including psychics. Just cracks me up.

And I'm with you on the borders too. I think if they wanted to come through Mexico, they could fly a division-size element through the holes in the border.

Theory #1: Putin took it to use as a pawn in his Crimea takeover. Doesn't need it now but doesn't know what to do with it.

Theory #2: Word has it that the plane was full of intel officers from China and other third world countries. The US stole it so we can figure out how to beat those third world countries at their own game.

Theory #3: A secondary "Bermuda Triangle" opened up and the Aliens have the plane now. The passengers will be returned in the long awaited sequel to "Close Encounters"...

Theory #1: Putin took it to use as a pawn in his Crimea takeover. Doesn't need it now but doesn't know what to do with it.

Theory #2: Word has it that the plane was full of intel officers from China and other third world countries. The US stole it so we can figure out how to beat those third world countries at their own game.

Theory #3: A secondary "Bermuda Triangle" opened up and the Aliens have the plane now. The passengers will be returned in the long awaited sequel to "Close Encounters"...
I'm on #1. Does Russia have...Voyenno-Vozdushnye Sily Rossii One? Did they need a new one?

I don't want to be the guy that says aliens but it was aliens. ;-D

I think I'm going to need further confirmation by Courtney Love before I can change my stance on this.

I'm guessing they hijacked the plane and flew it out over the Indian Ocean in order to retrieve a severely dehydrated Osama bin laden who's been floating about in a dingy since 2011.

Diego Garcia. The US flew B-52s out of there for years. It is well within the arc that the authorities say the plane was capable of flying. Easy to hide it there.

It is absurd for the morons in Malaysia to state unequivocally that it crashed without a single piece of evidence...

It is absurd for the morons in Malaysia to state unequivocally that it crashed without a single piece of evidence...

I just makes me think there is something they are hiding or withholding. They may honestly not know where it is but I have a odd feeling that they know something that may have caused or lead to it's disappearance that they are not sharing. Maybe it's just my tin foil hat talking but it's just a gut feeling I have.

Unlike Mike, my tinfoil doesn't talk...gotta get me one of those!! But sometimes I talk "through my tinfoil hat" and maybe I'm outta the loop here, but I'm assuming they haven't found anything significant yet.

I'm with you John. This thing has got to be more stealthy than the F35. Should have just bought these instead. All the talking heads make me laugh because they all have "sources" that tell them whatever...including psychics. Just cracks me up.

This I don't understand either...with all the technology available today, do they expect us to believe that the damn plane just vanished and no one knows where it was last spotted on radar or satellite? I mean, they must be able to backtrack to the last known transmission point and time, then pick up the trail from there by some means of modern tech. We can pinpoint and photograph down to less than what??? A couple inches by satellite cameras these days???

Back