• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where to buy a Mossberg 930 or 930 SPX?

Re: Cheaper than Dirt has the 930 SPX in stock

Nice find! I rarely see these in stock anywhere.

Re: Cheaper than Dirt has the 930 SPX in stock

gumbydammit said:
I saw it on Facebook.

lol! Why doesnt that surprise me! Its almost like google, you find nearly anything youre looking for on there!

930 SPX CURRENTLY IN STOCK @ BUDSGUNSHOP.COM!!

BudsGunShop.com (where I got mine, price is up a few $ more, but not bad at $604 SHIPPED!)currently is listing that they have Mossberg 930 SPX's (NON-pistol grip, my preference) in stock!! Get them while you can!! They were in stock for about 2-3 days when I got mine, hope any/everyone that has been wanting one can finally get a chance at getting it!!! The newest 'design' is nice w/new charging handle, recoil pad, third generation front sight and thicker barrel, also barrel, mag tube and receiver is a parkerized finish, might just be a Matte Blued receiver, but looks like it is park'd... Regardless, HAPPY HUNTING!
Stephen

Re: 930 SPX CURRENTLY IN STOCK @ BUDSGUNSHOP.COM!!

great find! the mossberg 930 SPX does not stay in stock long...

Re: 930 SPX CURRENTLY IN STOCK @ BUDSGUNSHOP.COM!!

NO THEY DONT!!! Also, Buds lists it as the 930 SX, not SPX, they list the pistol gripped 930 SPX as 'SPX', and the regular stocked ones as 930 'SX', so dont get confused, it IS the SPX!!
Stephen

Waiting on an SPX

Hi, new to the Mossberg forum, waiting on a new SPX 85360 from an online seller. How can I tell it's the newest version and not one that may have been sitting on the shelf for a year or two?
Also any tips on what to look for when I inspect it at the dealer? Thanks,
Mark

Re: Waiting on an SPX

Welcome to the site! The box should have a manufactured date on it. Maybe they will look it up and tell you. You could also probably get the serial number and Mossberg may tell you the production date.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Re: RE: 930 JM

I just found one at my local dealer. It came in today and I bought it on the spot. It has a Davidson's card in it, so they must have put an order in a week ago when they showed up there.

When is the next batch of JMs coming out?

Anyone have any info?
I just started looking now that I have funds and there are none to be had. :oops:

Re: When is the next batch of JMs coming out?

You may try calling larger national distributors like Davidsons and asking when they expect them back in stock. Some will even take pre-orders...

I've been seein the spx pop up at gun stores regularly and walmart has been carryin the breacher variant and keepin at least one in stock.

Can I get a Mossberg 930 home defense in nyc?

Interested in this weapon for home defense. With the new laws, I'm not sure if it's legal. I couldn't find anything? Does anyone know? Also, this will be a first gun. I want to be able to take lessons on the range with my wife on how to fire properly. Anyone recommend a better Mossberg gun than the 930 home defense? Thanks.
:D

Re: Can I get a Mossberg 930 home defense in nyc?

That unconstitutional shite will not take until 3/16 iirc. Help get it in front of the courts and reversed and you will have sooooo many more optioned available to you!!

Looking for 930 SPX with no luck; Any Help?

Hi

I've been reading the entire board for a little while now and I am sold on the 930 SPX.

With all of the current talk in politics across this great country of ours, it seems that all supplies have dried up, at least online.

Can anybody steer me in the right direction to find a new SPX for sale online, or nearby NWPA without paying into the thousands of dollars? I came across one seller on one site online who was asking $2000 for a Blackwater edition :eek: . The sad thing about it is he will probably get it, eventually.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
Al

Re: Looking for 930 SPX with no luck; Any Help?

Don't know off hand, but I'll keep my eyes open for you...

Back