• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Where'd that mule go!

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Finally got around to trying out the Brenneke Green Lightning slugs in my 590 today. These things are awesome! Blew up some gallon water bottles. Very accurate, but you better pull that gun up tight to your shoulder and brace yourself!

GunnyGene said:
Itsricmo said:
Next you need to try out the Black Magic Magnums!!!!! Those things are AWESOME!!!

Maybe next time I go elephant hunting :lol:

No way, dude! You have to try them at least once!!! I know they are expensive but they do some MASSIVE damage on steel!

Itsricmo said:
GunnyGene said:
Itsricmo said:
Next you need to try out the Black Magic Magnums!!!!! Those things are AWESOME!!!

Maybe next time I go elephant hunting :lol:

No way, dude! You have to try them at least once!!! I know they are expensive but they do some MASSIVE damage on steel!

Well, ok if you insist. :cool: ;) It'll have to wait until they show up at a local shop tho, which might be a while. They have a new one out also, Magnum Crush, which is a full 1.5oz, is a little faster mv and hits a little harder. Probably a bit more recoil than the Black Magic also. Kinda like a BM that's been working out at the gym. Requires a rifled barrel tho.

magnumcrush.jpg

Back