• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Which 12 gauge is better for HD - #4 or OO

jgwills said:
Just me sir. My neighbors are basically on the other side of the wall though as if it were like having family in the same house to be concerned about.

JG~

Check the building codes in your area and see if your dwelling was built with double sheetrock on each side of the wall studs separating family units. In many areas these codes are mandatory and are required to help slow the spread of fire between apartments. Your walls may be thicker than you may currently think!

Best,

Dave

Tony617! said:
Buckshot rounds I have ordered by preference:

1) Federal LE132 15 pellet #1 buckshot.
Hi Tony, where did you happen to find the #1 buck from Federal? I've only seen it at places that only sell to LEO. I'd love to get some of that to try out in my HD shotgun.

bwalker said:
Tony617! said:
Buckshot rounds I have ordered by preference:

1) Federal LE132 15 pellet #1 buckshot.
Hi Tony, where did you happen to find the #1 buck from Federal? I've only seen it at places that only sell to LEO. I'd love to get some of that to try out in my HD shotgun.

I got lucky and ordered it from ammoman.com. That was before SD shot shells with flitecontrol dried up for a while. But LE132 9 pellet 00 buckshot or LE133 8 pellet 00 buckshot are fine too.

Back