• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who All Here Shoots 3 Gun or USPSA

You would do just fine after all those years of qualifications as a LEO your no noob.... lol [emoji106]

I only have about 200 rounds through my JM Pro I feel that I need to get to know it better before shooting a match. The last time I shot it was back in Aug and I need to relearn it. Last night I picked up a 100 rounds of Federal 8 shot and I plan go out next weekend spend the day dropping deuces and trying to learn the Matchsaverz that will be in the mail Monday morning. After that I will be in a better position to figure out if I am ready to start my first match.

Just go shoot the match. You will learn way more by shooting the match than practicing for it. You learn quickly what you need to work on, and what you are fine with. Matchsaver is a good one to practice though. You don't need to be at the top of your game to shoot 3gun. Just come out the the match and have some fun. There are some amazing shooters at my local matches, but there are also several new guys. We all have fun.

Back