• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Who Is Going To Win?

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Last chance thread leading up to the vote...Will Hillary hang on or will Trump ride her controversies to victory?

I really didn't think Trump had much chance a few weeks ago. The voters seemed inclined to ignore all of her faults and the WikiLeaks dumps etc. I think her has equaled her. I'm starting to think he may pull it out. I saw a rally where Tim Kaine had all of 30 people show up.

The Democrats are claiming they're ahead 2 to 4 points, which means they're really behind about 6 to 8 points.

I believe Trump will win the popular vote.

If he can hold the electorals, I don't know. Soros says the fix is already in for Hillary, but I can't imagine him really admitting that unless it's a red herring.

I expect Trump to mop the floor with her in the popular vote.

If that happens, but the fix is in with the electoral college, I think we're going to see Revolutionary War, the Sequel.

Last edited:
Don't expect Trump to get the necessary 270 electoral votes unless his overall poll numbers get above 58%.

If he takes PA, CO or VA he's gonna take it.

I think he has a shot. He's gaining steam fast.

If he takes PA, CO or VA he's gonna take it.

I think he has a shot. He's gaining steam fast.
PA isn't looking to good at the moment. He has improved though. A potential public transportation strike in Philly may help out. Trump will be at Hershey, PA this week.

Many have been saying that the polls are using 2008 and 2012 numbers, but blacks, and millennials just are not voting in the same numbers they did then. Hillary is no Obama. The polls are likely off by at least 5 points in Trumps favor. Early voting in FL, which normally goes for Democrats, has been for Republicans this year. That is a very good sign for my state to go solid red.

It's funny to see my local news tell me Trump is ahead, yet Lester Holt and company say Killary is ahead...

You may have noticed how many times the Dems have invoked that grand old American tradition of the "peaceful change of power" .

They pressed Trump very hard to say that he would respect the fact that the Democrats could steal or buy the election, and not start a banana republic coup.

Well the military has stood up for Trump, and that may have some people scared.

But I don't see a shoot-em-up in DC coming at all. If the EC smells crooked in the light of the overall vote, the house will hold a hearing, indict the malefactors, and grant Trump the win.

Just because we have an electoral college doesn't mean that government has to respect a crooked decision from them. I believe the congress can call them to task.

upload_2016-11-3_0-56-37.png
Chicago
Cubs win

8 - 7
over
Cleveland
Indians

Tom is right. Trump is a certainty if the Universe survives. Go Cubs!

After seeing this photo, I think Trump was right. This woman is hopped up on something and I don't think it's religious fervor. :barf:

20161102_221253.png

With all the stuff coming out about compromised voting machines, etc, I really don't know. My guy say's Trump has it based on rally turnout etc. but the Clinton machine functions on greasing the internals.

Trump could gain 99.9% of the popular vote and CNN will still be calling it Clinton until the last vote is counted.

More news is continuously leaking out against Clinton and her deep corruption circles. FBI is pitted against the DOJ as we speak and even NYPD is siding with tossing out arrests with what is found on Weiner's and Huma's computers.

Honestly, tide is turning rapidly against Clinton. My hopes it's enough to sway the independents to pull the lever against Hillary.

Here is an interesting one. This could also go the other way. An electoral college voter in Washington state has already declared he will not vote for Hillary regardless of how the general population votes. I always heard they weren't legally obligated to vote per the popular vote. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html

I have also been wondering if Trump wins will the lefties start riots where they can in various cities? I wouldn't put it past them.

... I always heard they weren't legally obligated to vote per the popular vote.
There have been 157 "faithless electors" none of whom cast votes that changed the election results.
"The 29 states (plus the District of Columbia) that require faithfulness issue a small variety of rarely enforced punishments for faithless electors, including fines and misdemeanors."

http://www.fairvote.org/faithless_electors

I found it interesting that CNN ran a long piece this morning on "journalistic integrity", the respective election campaigns and how Trump has in a way done an effective character assassination of the MSM.

Though I wasn't glued to the program for the whole duration (no kidding!). What I took away in the end was the media was playing wounded, Trump is the anti-Christ and Hillary though not an idyllic candidate...what choice do we have but to vote for her?

What came through over and over as they cried about Donald's loud, long and often sermons exposing their liberal bias was...how dare he?? They even admitted that he had tapped into something with the general public!! Like...wow! You just figured that out 2 years later???

The whole program was such a self-serving, piece of tripe that anyone with half a brain had to see that they just proved Trump right!!!

My personal view on the MSM...too much opinion, not enough fact. Every reporter now seems to pontificate rather than just report the damn news.

30 years ago...opinion was saved for those who had one worth listening to. Now every jackass reporting news has to add their own opinion and slant to every article.

Back