• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Will you ever feel that your gun collection is complete?

I'll add to it late. I don't think I'll ever be done. Now that the Mossberg 590A1 is under roof I'm already looking around for down the road additions. Mossberg alone has several offerings that I'd love to own. I think I memorized the catalog for 2012.

"Will you ever feel that your gun collection is complete?"

Will I feel it's complete? Probably not. However, the reality of it is that I'm probably pretty darn close right now. :| Take care. Tom Worthington.

I thought I reached my gun limit and was looking to sell my XD9 and XD40 ported. Then last month I recieved my silencerco sparrow suppressor. So while my "gun" collection may be complete I now have the urge to add more suppresssors. I don't think I will ever have a complete firearm collection.

Oooooohhh, what caliber can did you go with? I need to add a few more to my line-up as well...

Rip, the vid is doin that thing where its a blank screen again. No clue whats goin on with that.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Oooooohhh, what caliber can did you go with? I need to add a few more to my line-up as well...

The Sparrow is a .22 can. Next is a 9mm for the P226 & G19, which one depends on what is in stock at the LGS as I don't want to deal with the $$ and additional couple months for a transfer from out of state.

Oh yeah, you did say Sparrow didn't ya.

I've been lookin a pickin one up for my .308 for a while now. Thought about a .45 caliber as well...

megawatt said:
last month I recieved my silencerco sparrow suppressor.

I always like the slow motion x ray sparrow video to show just what happens inside of a silencer when it's being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPqa3teOQkA

Had I known earlier that you bought a sparrow, I would've given you a link to get a free patch, but they're out of them now.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
MikeD said:
It's a gradual change one day you wake up and wonder where all the "man" space went. LOL

That "man" space is kept in a wife's purse along with our pride and ability to make even the simplest of decisions on our own... :lol:

This has to be one of the best, most prophetic posts ever made by modern man!!
You are the man!! lol

dsastgguy said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
MikeD said:
It's a gradual change one day you wake up and wonder where all the "man" space went. LOL

That "man" space is kept in a wife's purse along with our pride and ability to make even the simplest of decisions on our own... :lol:

This has to be one of the best, most prophetic posts ever made by modern man!!
You are the man!! lol

I have to agree with this!

I don't know, because mine is just starting. I would guess not since I have also been on a firearm purchasing spree as well. Just picked up a Remington 700 last weekend, I am up to 3 long guns need more pistols in the stable.

I kind of want a Desert Eagle in .44 mag. Just the blued version, nothing flashy. I don't know if that is a bad or good thing.

I have recently flipped everything, except two sidearms because I wanted common calibers.

I'm satisfied, but I am not sure if I would ever feel it is complete.

My collection will finally be complete, if I'm lucky enough to live long enough that it's time to start selling them off and taking care of my retirement, or I make it to the pearly gates earlier than planned.
There are only two true grail guns on my list, and hopefully at some point in time I'll be able to get them both.
I want a S&W Model 16, K-32 Target Masterpiece. It's one of the most difficult revolvers in their production to obtain. they only produced 3800 of them, and they're highly collectable.
The other is a Browning M1918-A1 or A2 BAR, fully automatic rifle. I would sell off many of my guns to pay one of these BAR's.
I have a number of my guns that have legacies, so I won't part with them in my healthy lifetime.

There's always one more model, or a component, like a bayonet, or scabbard to add. Collections are never ending works in progress. Hopefully everybody here has something they can collect. Be it stamps, or coins, or gun, or even teaspoons.

Hopefully everybody here has something they can collect. Be it stamps, or coins, or gun, or even teaspoons.

For me it's shot glasses and Zippos. Gives me something else to satisfy the primal hunter/gatherer side of my brain while I'm replenishing the gun fund...

Back