• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester Blind Side

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9Nrs5dfn4[/youtube]
holy crap! this is great!

i should send them an email to see if they would be good for turkey hunting, or if they have a version for turkeys...

edit. i didn't see an address, so i'll be calling them later on.

Yeah, it would be cool if these worked in a #4. Only thing I have to question is;
Can an object with what are almost corners really travel as true as a plated spherical object?

They're also steel so not as dense. Though I do like the wad, similar to the FC wad... similar.

well they claim tighter groups. and groups with more density. the corners of them are rounded ..i'll get a pic...

phQop.jpg

i saw on their site that they will be coming out with more variations of the blind side shot. so hopefully that means turkey shot. ooohhh i can't wait!

Awesome looking for sure...

they gotta move 'em at 1400 fps to reach out because they can't be as aerodynamic as round shot...then again, more shot per round equals a larger kill zone.

i need to pick some up as well...goin to cabelas tomorrow!

called up cabelas. they don't have it in yet. they said they are expecting it sometime this week....

I'll be going to Dicks Sporting Goods on Monday the 27th to check...

Back