• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester PDX vs Centurion

sumoj275

.270 WIN
So how do they compare? I see that both are in the same idea but the Centurion has a larger ball for the center. After seeing the concept, I like :cool:

sumoj275 said:
So how do they compare? I see that both are in the same idea but the Centurion has a larger ball for the center. After seeing the concept, I like :cool:

Looks like you are going to have to test this one for us.
I only have experience with slugs and 00 buck form both manufactures. I can say in general all the components of the Winchester shells are nicer, crimps are nicer as well. Centurions are probably the ugliest roll crimp I have ever seen on a shell and the powder reminds me of paper confetti….the name for it escapes me but the bottom line, Centurions slugs work and they work well. For the price you can’t go wrong for just getting out there and burning rounds off on the quest to master your shotgun.

Payday needs to get here and soon.
I would like to try them both out, but have to find some at a g-show or off the net.
Thanks

In a perfect world, we would not have to work but get paid to shoot, fish, and hunt all the time.......where is the sign up sheet :D

sumoj275 said:
In a perfect world, we would not have to work but get paid to shoot, fish, and hunt all the time.......where is the sign up sheet :D

You find that sign up sheet, let me know! I'll be right there!!!

Back