• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester Universal Cleaning Kit 8-Piece

mark32812

.270 WIN
Supporter
win cleaning kit snip.PNG

Cost $8-$11

This kit has an aluminum tube acts as a handle for the cleaning kit and it stores everything that comes with inside of it. The kit has a .45, .40 .357 and .22 cleaning brush. Also has a brass .22 Cal eyelet. This kit has most of the common sizes covered. The .357 works just fine for 9mm and .380. It has two brass cleaning rods that along with the brush will clean up to a 7-inch barrel.

It weighs 3.2 ounces and takes about as much space in your range bad as a double stack magazine.

The drawbacks for this kit are minor. It does not have room to keep patches Q-tips. It does not have an AP brush, so you will need to get one.

Overall, a nice inexpensive kit handles everything that I need it for and does not fill up my range bag. I have used this kit for about a year.

I filmed a video for You Tube with my phone.

Last edited:
That's the first time I've seen that particular version.

I like the Aluminum container

I keep one in my wife's shooting bag as well. About 6 weeks ago she went to the range without had a .22 shell stuck in the barrel and she remembered that I had stuck it in her bag and used the rod to push out the shell.

Back