• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Wolves Rule....

yeah Rip & LES, nothing like wolf fur, double coat. I'm considering stuffing them or making a robe when they die.....lol. Really I will be the sadest man in the world.

That grey one can put his paws on my shoulders and look me square in the face, I'm 6'4 , he is a monster but the sweetest one. The brown on is ornery as hell he is mine. He is above the big grey one in pack order. Its funny , size doesn't matter much, its all attitude....you can totally see the difference in the two in the pictures with my wife

Last edited:
I like that restraint Oli.

We bought one for Max that is a little longer than that one and has molle webbing and pouches, and some places for velcro patches if we wanted to use them.

He's so strong that we left the collar on and attached his leash there, and also to the front loop on his vest as a fail-safe in case he did manage to slip his collar. He hasn't yet and may never, but I've never seen him try to face down a big black bear either, so I don't know what he would do to be honest.

Plus, with all of the molle attachments and pouches that are on it, and with how strong he is, he can carry quite a bit of weight and take some of it off of me (us) while hiking.

Matter of fact, he hiked in and is camping with my middle son and a few of his buddies tonight. I know for certain that he carried the water and bunch of canned food at minimum.

they do so much better with a harness ,downside it gives them leverage on you too, but I just cant bring myself to put anything around his neck....he has had a collar once when he was a puppy but after walking him with it I just didn't like it.......rather the harness, I don't like shit around my neck..... I am a little over the top with my dog, he sleeps next to my bed every night lol

Back