• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Woman beheaded in U.S.

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Excerpts from the link below. This from CNN

"After "he was terminated, he drove to the front of the business, running into a vehicle, exited his vehicle, entered the business, where he encountered the first victim, Colleen Hufford, 54, and began assaulting her with a knife. He did kill Colleen and he did sever her head."
Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis added"

"Moore police have asked the FBI to help investigate the man's background.
"Due to the manner of death and the statement of co-workers and other initial information that investigators have gathered, we requested the assistance of the FBI in conducting a background investigation into Nolen."
Earlier Friday, U.S. law enforcement officials said there were no indication the attack was linked to terrorism."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/oklahoma-beheading/index.html

Sounds like he needs to be terminated from more than his job. Normal people dont behead another because they are pissed about losing their job.

He also tried to convert his coworkers to Islam. No terrorism here, nothing to see, move along. Take care. Tom Worthington

He also tried to convert his coworkers to Islam. No terrorism here, nothing to see, move along. Take care. Tom Worthington
Early reports have him as a recent convert to Islam.

Get ready for the moderate, peace loving Muslims to condemn all beheadings
...crickets chirping

yea religion, #1 cause of innocent death and witch hunts too

Actually, witch hunts were a direct result stemming from religion, so wouldn't that fall back on religion?

Why didn't someone or several someones stop him? If this had happened at my workplace he would have been dropped within seconds...they shoot better than the SC deputies do.

Why didn't someone or several someones stop him? If this had happened at my workplace he would have been dropped within seconds...they shoot better than the SC deputies do.

They were waiting for the police to show up, you know... in a timely matter.

according to reports the good Samaritan ran to his car and grabbed his rifle... hearing AR-15 and shot the a...hole as he was stabbing the second woman.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people who live in the dream world of sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows are allowed - allowed I say - to dictate the rules of engagement to the rest of us who live in the real world.

This planet is not some happy little ride thru Disneyland. It is a dangerous and deceptive place overflowing with people, creatures, and an environment, that will remove any one of us from the planetary inventory in the blink of an eye if given half a chance.

Yup, they are... ;)
Well since we've determined my phone needs to be enrolled in sensitivity training.... looks like dude rock was tied to the same Imam that the Boston bombers were tied to... same one who was linked to helping terror cells. Interesting turn of events.... I've also heard... unconfirmed that the local Muslim population was protesting outside the police headquarters...... that protesting report seems false:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...Say-Muslim-Protest-And-Chanting-Reports-False

Back