• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Woman beheaded in U.S.

Actually, witch hunts were a direct result stemming from religion, so wouldn't that fall back on religion?

"That said, it's not known if Nolen's religion had anything, at all, to do with what happened Thursday.
The FBI and other investigators, of course, could eventually find some sort of link or tie Nolen to others.
But that hasn't happened yet. As of Friday, all U.S. law enforcement officials said was that there are no indications linking the Moore attack to terrorism.
"

Seems like that would not be a workplace violence scenario....more like domestic terrorism to me....specially since he was a muslim. Call me racist, but I call it like I see it. and it's too bad he is still alive.

We need some new terminology. I suggest "Feral Muslim". Avoids all the pc issues and confusion associated with the current terminology. For more info, see my post about the Feral Pig survey I posted this am. ;)

Workplace violence is Terrorism, maybe not by FBI definitions. If I can be arrested for Terroristic threatening for telling a coworker I will hurt or kill them, why is it not Terrorism if I carry out that threat?

It is semantics that the government is playing. What difference does it make if this type of action happens in the place where he worked or some other location? The end result is the same...

Workplace violence is Terrorism, maybe not by FBI definitions. If I can be arrested for Terroristic threatening for telling a coworker I will hurt or kill them, why is it not Terrorism if I carry out that threat?

It is semantics that the government is playing. What difference does it make if this type of action happens in the place where he worked or some other location? The end result is the same...
It's really just to down play it as a terrorist act BECAUSE Obama's 2012 campaign trail was touting the fact that the war on terror had concluded with OBL demise and that Iraq is stable enough to pull out under his watch. Which is why Fort Hood terror attack was down played at the expense of the victims' benefits.

Boy did he eat a nutty crap sandwich. But the majority of American's ordered said lunch for 4 more years.

^^^ yes that's 35 min from my location. Seems the son killed his mother then committed suicide by train. That's a lot of hate right there.

^^^^yup 15 min. from me one train station away.

35yo son flips out beheads mom. Jumps in front of a train.

It's really just to down play it as a terrorist act BECAUSE Obama's 2012 campaign trail was touting the fact that the war on terror had concluded with OBL demise and that Iraq is stable enough to pull out under his watch.

Just another lie from Nobama to get re-elected. Until I see a picture and/or video of a DEAD Bin Laden, I will not believe he is dead! In fact, I am convinced he is one of Nobama's TOP ADVISORS! :mad:

I'm not sure that's exactly the word I would use, but yeah.

I'll tell ya the word John,,,,,another sick MF out on the streets because they closed the sanitariums.

Another,,,,,, he's a good boy when he takes his meds. BS.

Back