• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Worst idea ever?

Pawpaw

.30-06
Supporter
I stumbled across an article this morning for what is possibly the worst idea anyone ever had.

http://www.guns.com/2016/06/10/meet-the-ultimate-first-responder-ar-15-4-photos/

US20160153742-cover.jpg

You're right pappy. That is one of those idea's where I see and say:

"I'm glad I didn't think of that".

I previous Darwin award winner or honorable, it's been a while so I forget, mention made the list because he attempted to use a shotgun like an ax, holding it by the barrel, to break the window of his girlfriends car. Needless to say the gun went off and killed him.

That said I think that this is an awesome product. I hope they sell a bunch. The rest will just work itself out. :hrc:

Doesn't matter much here, as this AR won't be legal in California & if the axe is detachable, that makes it a pistol, so doubly illegal. No bullet button either, so that's strike three.

ALSO, did anyone notice that this is based on the very rare "left hand" AR, which ejects from the left side of the receiver?

;)

OMG, I forgot I had this one...
Zombies (1).jpg

No axe-gun holds a candle to the Oregon-AR!

Back