• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Would you renounce your faith?

Actually the State Police were right across the street from the school.

Having the police close does not prevent crime.

Anti gunners arguemet implodes upon itself.

So endeth the lesson.

Edit: just got caught up on all the posts here. Great discussion, some very insightful posts. Typically posts about religion end up in flame wars. Well done gentleman!

Last edited:
I tell ya something that surprises me, the lack of people who are prepared to go on the offensive. If people stuck together, the shooter could have been overwhelmed. One guy charged him despite the odds. If others had followed, the shooter stupid face turd licker could have been taken down by an unarmed mob. Maybe some would have died anyway or at least have been wounded, but certainly more could have saved. As has been mentioned above, they're taught otherwise. To comply. To rules and attackers alike. It doesn't help when they're elected officials say things like attackers use guns because civilians have guns but if civilians put they're guns down then attackers would too.

I'd hope that if ever in that situation myself, we collectively would try to over take the attacker before it got to the point that people are lined up facing a wall. As a group, people need to move decisively and without hesitation. It's not a staring contest.
Brad, it is ingrained into them to be weak and submissive...sheep as they are called. There is no "go on the offensive" for them. It is "stick our heads in the sand and the bad man will go away". Unfortunately for some of them that premise turned out to be false...

In light of the recent shooting targeting those of Christian faith. If you saw those who professed the Christian faith killed before you and asked what do you believe in... would you confess your faith or proclaim a different faith to save your skin?

I'd renounce my faith in a heartbeat to save my keester. Then I would spend every subsequent moment tracking down the SOB and inflicting a slow and agonizingly painful death on him.

I'd renounce my faith in a heartbeat to save my keester. Then I would spend every subsequent moment tracking down the SOB and inflicting a slow and agonizingly painful death on him.
You literally have no idea if renouncing would save your keester.

Remember folks: Jesus forgives. He's real big on forgiveness.
I'm counting on that in case I ever have to shoot someone.

. . . "don't start nothin, wont be nothin"

Yessir. It's a nicer world when everyone minds their manners.

. . . we don't love guns because we are nuts . . . armed, prepared and willing. That's all we're talking about here . . . we Americans tend... not to do as told, in case you didn't know! :D

As I've said before, We are the land of Outlaws and Action Heroes. In America, you have this choice.

Thanks for choosing the right side, Twelve.

Last edited:
Back