WTS: Light mount, heat shield, front sling plate

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories For Sale' started by 95jza80tt, Jul 24, 2016.

1. 95jza80tt

95jza80tt .223

Elzetta ZSM-T shotgun flashlight mount with quick release thumb screw and added QD swivel kit. I mounted it on my 3day old shotgun and decided I didn't like the lay out due to the real estate on my shotgun. this is a top notch flashlight mount setup and I'm actually a little reluctant to sell but I need something different for my shotty.

Price: $65 shipped

Stock photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

GG&G 590 Front single sided sling plate. fitted but never used. you can mount the loop on either side just by flipping the plate. You can see some wear from the retention knurls of my mag tube extension when I tried this plate on my mossy.

Price: $12 shipped.

stock photo
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. 95jza80tt

95jza80tt .223

Price: VZ Op2 blk/gray $50 shipped

I have a set of 1911 VZ operator2 ambi blk/gray g10 standard govmnt grips with thumb notch. They were mounted on my gun briefly and then removed for a different set. I contoured the bump around the plunger tube to make clearance for an extended slide stop. The op2 have been hit with 4 or 5 swipes of 800grit sandpaper to take off a tiny bit of the sharp edges from the dimpled section only. They are very comfy now and still extremely grippy.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  3. 95jza80tt

95jza80tt .223

UTG Mossberg 500 receiver rail, brand new.

Price: $10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

[​IMG]
    Just checking in here, And I'm doing a little bit of Marketplace topic clean up here, Please update me if this topic/product has been sold or is still for sale or if you are still looking....
    If it has ended, and you received your stuff, please follow through, and let us know here in the topic.

[​IMG]
  5. 95jza80tt

95jza80tt .223

Thanks for checking in. A few of these items are still for sale.
    MikeD likes this.