• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

YELLOWBIRD FOODS Hot Sauce commercial ~ HILARIOUS

I was in a bar with some co-workers after work one evening. Shipyard so we were all manly men... ;) They had a jar with some jalapenos in it. One of the foremen was eating them like candy but I'm sure the 6 beers he had prior eased the pain. I tried one and had an unpleasant face as I'm not a "hot stuff" kinda guy. "Oh don't be such a pussy!" the foreman says, grabs a pepper, snaps it in half and proceeds to SNORT THE CONTENTS UP EACH NOSTRIL! :eek: Seeds and juice kind of thing. He reacted as if he had been pepper-sprayed, fell off the bar stool coughing and wheezing, then vomited on the floor... :D

I was in a bar with some co-workers after work one evening. Shipyard so we were all manly men... ;) They had a jar with some jalapenos in it. One of the foremen was eating them like candy but I'm sure the 6 beers he had prior eased the pain. I tried one and had an unpleasant face as I'm not a "hot stuff" kinda guy. "Oh don't be such a pussy!" the foreman says, grabs a pepper, snaps it in half and proceeds to SNORT THE CONTENTS UP EACH NOSTRIL! :eek: Seeds and juice kind of thing. He reacted as if he had been pepper-sprayed, fell off the bar stool coughing and wheezing, then vomited on the floor... :D

This is as funny as the video. Thanks, I needed that.

Back