• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Yes I new but what do you think about this combo

Rossignol said:
Id never say you're shootin to kill, but to stop the threat. Immediately.

But please don't buy that a round or two of birdshot can save your life, its a gamble at best.

well said Rossingol..... :cool:

to me, my life and my family's life, is not worth the gamble. i pay the extra dollars to get the PDX1 and 00buck for our protection.

This what I read I going with #4 Buck shot 2 rounds #0 Buck Shot 4 rounds PDX slug for he last 2 Rounds.

#4 buck and #0 in my side saddle.

All of them 2 3/4 lenght rounds.

And hope and prey I never need to use them on someone.

I dated a girl when I was in the military we broke up mainly she told me and my buddies were war mongers and all we wanted to do is kil pepole I told her when push comes to shove who going home in a box and who walking though the door to see there family at end of your tour what you do lay down and die or fight and kill the ones that are trying to kil you who going home in a box.

All 6 rounds Mil-spec 00 buck, box of the PDX1's on standby... you come in "swinging", you ain't leaving on your own. And that's a promise, not a threat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Im loaded with the green hulled wonchester buckshot midway was selling there for a while. The dutch-load alternating business has always escaped me.

^^^yup.. try and remember your dutch load at 3am when your front door just got kicked in. :)

Back