• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You better believe it, this is real!!

This is actually real and recognized in the state of Texas. This is available (i typed it in to ck availability) and I am SO going to get it!!

Attachments

• PLPC207.png
    PLPC207.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 431
sweet. too bad you couldn't do a variation of girlsloveguns2...or iloveguns2

That was my thoughts too...the max is 7 characters with at least 1 number. So I was stumped as to what to put. I haven't ordered it yet cause its a pretty penny!

these are ct standards...so you got me thinking about it .....

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 OR 6 letters. Plates manufactured with all
letters may include a dot.
1 letter followed by 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 numbers.
2 letters followed by 1, 2, 3, or 4 numbers.
3 letters followed by 1, 2, or 3 numbers.
4 letters followed 1 or 2 numbers.
5 letters followed by 1 number.
1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 numbers followed by 1 letter.
1, 2, 3, or 4 numbers followed by 2 letters.
1 or 2 numbers followed by 3 or 4 letters.
1 number followed by 5 letters.
Numbers: 00001 through and including 09999.
Numbers: 000001 through and including 999999. Note:
six numbers will be separated by a dot (Example: 999•999)

$70 and $135 for special backrgrounds....

grl"+"gns
Grl"heart"gns

You can always sub a number for the "S" at the end of guns.

Of course, John Gierach, a fishing writer, once wrote that having a sticker that said "protected by Smith and Wesson" was just an advertisement telling thieves what they'll win for breaking into your truck :lol: :lol:

My PennDOT plate is on order right now...

VanityPlate-4.jpg

blue said:
grl"+"gns
Grl"heart"gns

You can always sub a number for the "S" at the end of guns.

Of course, John Gierach, a fishing writer, once wrote that having a sticker that said "protected by Smith and Wesson" was just an advertisement telling thieves what they'll win for breaking into your truck :lol: :lol:

The S is actually a 5 in my original one :) Great minds think alike! I really like the grl heart gns Idea, its in the running. And I guess John is right... ya might as well slap a sticker on the back that says 'Rob me...my guns are worth a lot' LOL.

I love that you all have plates and it matches your screen names! I guess I can at least justify that I'm not the only one who is willing to spend money on this. Lol.

I had to apply for that plate twice. The first time I got denied because under the question 'What is th meaning of your selection?' I put 'Cuz I got mad ninja skills.' Apparently that's not an acceptable response.

Oh my f'n gosh, that's good stuff right there. You crack me up! I'm gonna have to do some shopping around, the pink one is $600 for 5 years....that's just a bit ridiculous! I like the pink though, but surely they aren't the only ones who offer it.

Wow. Its only an extra 30 or so a year to have custom plates in Iowa. Then again we don't get fancy ones like that. Just custom text up to 7 characters. If you get state college plates they're the schools colors, but that's about it.

it would be nice if ct let me have this one....

ZgTft.jpg

maybe i'll just get a tattoo instead.

Back