• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

You can have my butter when you pry it from my cold dead...

blue

20g
Hands! Come and try and take it Norwegian Sissy Boy!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0GzU56YMA[/youtube]

Re: You can have my butter when you pry it from my cold dead

Does he have a dress on? I think I can see bra straps on his right shoulder at about 2:45 into the clip. I'm just saying.

Wow. All this anger over butter and comedians.

I dare him to try and come to my house and eat all of my butter in front of me. Really.

Not only is he wearing a possible dress, but makeup as well.

Ripsnortr said:
Wow. All this anger over butter and comedians.

I dare him to try and come to my house and eat all of my butter in front of me. Really.

Not only is he wearing a possible dress, but makeup as well.

Don't forget the horrible red sausages from Denmark! Gotta admit, those piss me off too!

So, theres a butter shortage in Norway. Somehow the US is involved in this cuz he thinks its our fault? Or just ticked cuz an American made fun of Norwegians without butter?

They dont own alot of firearms in Norway I gather? Cuz, that dude is comin here... in my house. To steal and eat my butter. Let me make note of this. The cross dressin Norwegian apparently doesnt know what to expect when he goes breaking into folks' homes to terrorize them by eating butter right before their very what ever he called them.

I think the Danes are gonna be ticked too.

Good lookin out Blue with the PSA. The painted Norwegian is comin here and I'll be watchin!

It would appear that not being able to buy butter is the least of this guys' problems.

John A. said:
It would appear that not being able to buy butter is the least of this guys' problems.

+1

If this guy is reresentative of Norway I think we have little to fear. LOL

I do however have a solution to their problem.

Buy cream, shake vigously, viola!!

They better take it up with Holland, you know those bastards cornered all the butter to make pot brownies. But I too have a solution.....have pot brownies for Christmas instead of that stupid cake she was whining about

MikeD said:
I do however have a solution to their problem.

Buy cream, shake vigously, viola!!

I like home made butter. Matter of fact, I am sitting beside a small churn as I write this.

Back